No announcement yet.

Prayers for Smart

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Doing better today. I slept last night for 6 hours which is a bunch since Sat . Body movement around the room felt much better this am so that’s a plus. Still having abdominal colon/intestinal cramps due to the area fixing itself and jacked up bowels caused by it but pain meds are managing those now. The doctor/surgeon came in at 6:15 am and in my haze to remember said “your numbers are even better today with your WBC at almost normal. Still at normal counts, your body needs to repair itself and you have a long road to regular life normal in general. But we are closer to our goal of no surgery and that is what we want. “

No more word on movement yet so I’m in step down ICU still. He moved me to light solid foods today to see how I tolerate so hopefully that is a good sign.

Thanks again for all the continued texts, messages and posts. Makes the days go by a little quicker and the strength better ... thank you folks!

Comment

Comment

Hang in there.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
          Doing better today. I slept last night for 6 hours which is a bunch since Sat . Body movement around the room felt much better this am so that’s a plus. Still having abdominal colon/intestinal cramps due to the area fixing itself and jacked up bowels caused by it but pain meds are managing those now. The doctor/surgeon came in at 6:15 am and in my haze to remember said “your numbers are even better today with your WBC at almost normal. Still at normal counts, your body needs to repair itself and you have a long road to regular life normal in general. But we are closer to our goal of no surgery and that is what we want. “

No more word on movement yet so I’m in step down ICU still. He moved me to light solid foods today to see how I tolerate so hopefully that is a good sign.

Thanks again for all the continued texts, messages and posts. Makes the days go by a little quicker and the strength better ... thank you folks!
          Good news. Hang in there, looks like you might make dove season after all.

Comment

More prayers sent your way.

Comment

all good news for sure,, continued prayers

Comment

Great news again Jason!! Praise the Lord! Light solids probably don’t include brisket just yet, but if you imagine real hard, that tofu they’ll feed you will taste just like brisket!!
                Hang in there buddy and keep on fighting!

Comment

Great news. Continued prayers.

Comment

Keep the good news coming Jason!

Comment

Day by day, you will get better. Praying for a full recovery

Comment

Hang in there.....continuing prayers.

Comment

Continuing prayers up, Jason.

Comment

Sent up!

Comment

Prayers up!

Comment

sending more kneemails brother

Comment

Working...