2020/2021 east texas hunting thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very nice!

[QUOTE=Pernell;15287558]All of hard work has finally started paying off. We have killed a 171, 157,156, and 151. Low Fence[IMG]

Comment

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post
      Does anyone have experience with these types of demand feeders? Specifically whether or not they’re mostly hog proof. I need to do something but where I want to put it is a bit tight for a pen.

[ATTACH]1029989[/ATTACH]
      I have one that I keep alfalfa hay and mineral/feed blocks in. Coons will devour the corn in them. And, hogs are able to reach the corn on the edges. Make sure it is staked down well.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	C8DBCBEE-C98C-4ED0-9930-90E26FFACD70.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	325.7 KB
ID:	24638328 Well after a swing and miss at a pretty solid 8 point Saturday morning Brantley @ 20 yards he put down a big old slick head Sunday morning. Definitely a confidence builder, couldn't wipe that smile off his face

Comment

Great Weekend

Blessed to put this big boy down. Called him Crook, he hit the dirt after chasing a doe this weekend. Grateful for having a family that supports my passion, and for a great group of guys @ camp.
          RIP Crook
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by bollomb View Post
            [ATTACH]1030193[/ATTACH] Well after a swing and miss at a pretty solid 8 point Saturday morning Brantley @ 20 yards he put down a big old slick head Sunday morning. Definitely a confidence builder, couldn't wipe that smile off his face
            Happy for BW, he wanted to put one down. When we came in with our deer, he sure was eager to help us clean them.
            You have done well BB, he has it in his blood.

Comment

Congrats to all who were able to get it done this past week and weekend.

I am seeing bucks back on the feeder in the evenings and seems at the same time each night with several of them being there. Doe's are showing up more in the mornings after daylight.

J

Comment

Originally posted by Pernell View Post
                All of hard work has finally started paying off. We have killed a 171, 157,156, and 151. Low Fence

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

You tha man. You develop a program like you talked about and it will produce. Congratulations on the deer and the lease you have reconstructed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Put my girlfriend's son on an old one over the weekend. Busted up with scars all over.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Lotta big bone hitting the ground

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by EastTx View Post
                      Put my girlfriend's son on an old one over the weekend. Busted up with scars all over.

Awesome!

Comment

Originally posted by EastTx View Post

Awesome! There is no going back now

Comment

Here is the score on my dads deer by an official BC scorer. 168 gross! I went and saw the deer at the taxidermist and I can certify he’s definitely all there! So happy for my dad.

Comment

Originally posted by Qban View Post
                            Happy for BW, he wanted to put one down. When we came in with our deer, he sure was eager to help us clean them.
                            You have done well BB, he has it in his blood.
                            Yessir! Gotta bring them up that way so he can take over cleaning for us soon haha

Comment

Originally posted by Qban View Post
                              Blessed to put this big boy down. Called him Crook, he hit the dirt after chasing a doe this weekend. Grateful for having a family that supports my passion, and for a great group of guys @ camp.
                              RIP Crook
                              Nice looking buck. Congratulations!

Comment

[QUOTE=EastTx;15290002]Put my girlfriend's son on an old one over the weekend. Busted up with scars all over

Congratulations to the young man! Nice buck.

Comment

Working...
                                X