Kevin Costner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sotx View Post
    He is a good actor, I am a fantastic concrete cutter, so what. His politics and moral compass are all FFF'ed up.

I would still hire you to cut concrete, and I don’t care what your politics are.

Comment

Even the best actors have bombed at least once

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
        I would still hire you to cut concrete, and I don’t care what your politics are.
        LMAO I agree, and as much as I hate to admit it I like Alex baldwins acting.

Comment

They used to have a picture of Costner with an alligator he killed hanging in Bay Flats Lodge.

Comment

He made a pretty good Robin Hood too.

Comment

For Love of the Game...

Comment

Originally posted by sotx View Post
                LMAO I agree, and as much as I hate to admit it I like Alex baldwins acting.

Same

Comment

During the response after the Deepwater Horizon incident he had an idea for a way to extract the oil from the water or something. One of our Project Managers worked with him daily on this and said he was a good dude, had a lot of respect for him. Spent a lot of his money on the project as well.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post

Even the best actors have bombed at least once

I'm probably the odd man out here but I actually liked this movie.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                      Costner is a fantastic actor. I think he and Tom Hanks are probably the best of their generation.

Agree and I would add Denzel Washington along with Gene Hackman.

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
                        I watched him stay after filming and take pictures with the employees and even their families of the Kingwood Country Club, while filming Tin Cup. He held babies and hugged kids and was more gracious than expected. He’s a helluva actor too.

Used to be a member out there, wonder if the Tin Cup trophy is still displayed in the clubhouse.

Comment

Originally posted by Boar Stalker View Post
                          Love a lot of his movies. Don't forget Mr. Brooks.
                          That movie was great.....always like a movie that surprises you in the end

Comment

Originally posted by rvd View Post
                            I love horses and have known some that were a whole lot smarter than others but I have to agree with him, as a species they're not overly bright
                            For the most part, I will agree. My main point to that was kinda how he stated he wasn’t fond of Horses but made a big career with the help of them. Kinda how Matt Damon says guns are evil but plays Jason Bourne with no problem

Comment

Originally posted by TCR² View Post
                              I'm probably the odd man out here but I actually liked this movie.
                              You’re not it’s a classic for sure

Comment

Originally posted by BBReezen View Post
                                For the most part, I will agree. My main point to that was kinda how he stated he wasn’t fond of Horses but made a big career with the help of them. Kinda how Matt Damon says guns are evil but plays Jason Bourne with no problem
                                I don't like work but I make a living doing it

Comment

Working...
                                X