Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by peterp63 View Post
    Lol great replies guys.

I’ve always thought an upgraded Excursion would be awesome and this is the time (IMO).

Anyone who still owns an Excursion, how are they holding up??
    My FIL has one that he will gift us when we have somewhere to put it. IMO they are priceless but not good for daily drivers unless you are willing to sink a small fortune into one to bring it up to date.

If your wife is looking at the new Caddys it's not even an argument. You might as well get her the Caddy and try to find a cash deal on an excursion that you can fix up over time.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Ok this is pretty interesting. I guess they are building these more recently customized F-250’s. Wonder what this will end up going for....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Caddy is small. Nag a gater is just an over priced expedition. Get her the expedition my wife and I love hers.

Comment

Tell her “It’s your money get what you want...”

Comment

No way in hell would I get my wife what "I want" for HER car. Just like I would look at her like she was a window licker if she wanted me to drive what she wanted.

Comment

Originally posted by brokeno View Post
              Caddy is small. Nag a gater is just an over priced expedition. Get her the expedition my wife and I love hers.

I tend to agree. We looked at them and the Caddys and they Caddy was less comfortable.

I imagine the Ford would follow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Why would you want your wife and kids running around in an old worn out ford?

Comment

Happy wife happy life within reason...

Comment

Originally posted by sideways View Post
                    Get your wife what. She wants
                    This^ Assuming what she wants fits your budget.

Comment

Originally posted by cbd10pt View Post
                      Why would you want your wife and kids running around in an old worn out ford?
                      Kind of my thoughts. I know they can all break down, but I want my wife and kids in something where I don’t have to worry.

Comment

Originally posted by RMW View Post
                        Still got an 2003 6.0 excursion with 330,000 miles on it but doesn’t get driven much anymore, wife wanted a Escalade and she hates them now. She told me find another excursion with low miles, I found a 2001 7.3 with 130,000 miles and looked almost brand new for 20,000 bucks, she loves it. Both excursions get 20+ miles per gallon on the hwy.

She have a sister?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

If momma ain’t happy...

Comment

Originally posted by 6.5 shooter View Post
                            Compromise with an expedition.
                            Agree... Man in 10 years will you wish you had the $30K back that you lost in depreciation on the caddy or navigator? Just sayin. Maybe you far more well off than the average guy but still, to me, depreciating assets suck. Literally.

Comment

My wife loves her infinity qx-80, and it was quite a bit less than a Tahoe (we bought slightly used.....under 30k miles). Might consider looking at them as well if she is interested.

And I agree with the others, let her check them out and make the decision for whatever is within financial reason. It is her car after all.

Comment

Compromise and get a Sequoia

Comment

Working...
                                X