Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Who’s had Covid?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who’s had Covid?

Day 7. I still feel fine and have been symptom free for 4 days now outside of the taste/smell and a cough. I’m still hopeful I’ve gone through the worst and there won’t be any sort of second wave.

The wife is on day 4 and seems to be handling it well so far. Just need to get her and my 3 month old through this week and we will be good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Last edited by SB09; 08-31-2020, 08:13 AM.

Comment

Our 21yr old daughter just recovered from covid. Our doctor immediately gave her budesonide to use with a nebulizer and she said it definitely helped her breathing. Also gave her an antibiotic to prevent a secondary bacterial infection. One of my friends is an ER doctor and said they have had success with ivermectin and colchicine. I think the worst thing someone can do is do nothing and wait until they can’t breathe and need to go to the hospital - which is sadly what they’ve been telling people to do. My daughter also donated plasma last week hoping that her antibodies can help someone not so fortunate.

Comment

Originally posted by Bellavita View Post
        Our 21yr old daughter just recovered from covid. Our doctor gave her budesonide to use with a nebulizer and she said it definitely helped her breathing. Also gave her an antibiotic to prevent a secondary bacterial infection. One of my friends is an ER doctor and said they have had success with ivermectin and colchicine. I think the worst thing someone can do is do nothing and wait until they can’t breathe and need to go to the hospital - which is exactly sadly what they’ve been telling people to do. My daughter donated plasma last week I hopes that her antibodies can help someone not so fortunate.

That’s what the initial doctor told me as well. Go home, wait it out, get rest. There’s nothing they could do.

I’ve been doing anything but that. I’ve been up walking and working on things around the house. I think it’s went a long way in keeping my lungs clear so far.

Comment

My wife’s still has a hard time breathing sometimes. Been 7 or 8 weeks since she had a positive test . Has had 3 negative since then .

Comment

Originally posted by Strummer View Post
            My wife’s still has a hard time breathing sometimes. Been 7 or 8 weeks since she had a positive test . Has had 3 negative since then .

Hate to hear that. Possibly still a touch of it left over in the lungs and it isn’t picked up on the swab since it’s gone from the nasal cavity. Will keep her in my prayers that it resolves itself.

Comment

Originally posted by Strummer View Post
              Some residual effects stayed with me for a couple of months after. They refer to it as post-covid syndrome. Stick with vitamins, hydration, and rest and she'll get through it and back to normal.

Comment

Not as many as they want you to believe

Comment

Popped + 4 weeks ago

minimal symptoms ......more like a head cold and bad hangover......endurance in the tank

Quarantined for 10 days then back at work

bill

Comment

I'm 24 days past my diagnosis and 20 days after last symptoms...still drawing a positive result. Was tested last Monday and today. One other guy at work is still positive as well, but the other two were cleared to go back on duty.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by firemanjj82 View Post
                      I'm 24 days past my diagnosis and 20 days after last symptoms...still drawing a positive result. Was tested last Monday and today. One other guy at work is still positive as well, but the other two were cleared to go back on duty.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Dang. That is flat out crazy you’re still getting positive tests.

Comment

I had it, no real symptoms...

Comment

I had it a couple weeks back. It was not super bad like some say. I had very intense headaches, fevers, no taste, then a heavy metallic taste, body ache, fatigue, and diarrhea. This all went together mostly for about 13 days. Forgot to add the wife gave it to me and she did not have as bad as I did.
                          Last edited by jimmy o; 09-01-2020, 04:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bellavita View Post
                            Our 21yr old daughter just recovered from covid. Our doctor immediately gave her budesonide to use with a nebulizer and she said it definitely helped her breathing. Also gave her an antibiotic to prevent a secondary bacterial infection. One of my friends is an ER doctor and said they have had success with ivermectin and colchicine. I think the worst thing someone can do is do nothing and wait until they can’t breathe and need to go to the hospital - which is sadly what they’ve been telling people to do. My daughter also donated plasma last week hoping that her antibodies can help someone not so fortunate.

That’s great she is doing better. Also very cool that she gave her plasma. Never know if saves someone’s life.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by buckjunkie25 View Post
                              Well it’s day 10 woke up feeling good but this afternoon I started running a mild fever like 99.1 ..... this is so stressful start thanking u are coming over the hill and then bang knocks you back down .... darn strange thing is I hadn’t had fever or cough since the 25th so I dunno what to think anymore

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Was you smell/taste still gone on day 10 when you had your reoccurrence?

Comment

Who’s had Covid?

Day 8 for me. Still no new symptoms to speak of. Taste and smell is coming back for me. Hopefully that’s a good sign to not have any setbacks and means the virus is going away.

Last edited by SB09; 09-01-2020, 07:08 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X