No announcement yet.

Who’s had Covid?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Grandma passed away this afternoon, stepdad being transferred to San Antonio struggling bad and it doesn’t look good. This virus is nothing to play with, I am
    all for the right to choose what and how we conduct our lives but the loss of family isn’t easy to deal
    with. I’ll continue to mask up when out in public, and sanitize every chance I get.
    Last edited by stickman; 08-14-2020, 06:11 PM.

Comment

Had a old friend from high school die from it last week. He was 42 and was a high school football coach, strength training coach, and math teacher. Caught it from a football player once early practice started.

Comment

Originally posted by Maddox View Post
        Had a old friend from high school die from it last week. He was 42 and was a high school football coach, strength training coach, and math teacher. Caught it from a football player once early practice started.
        Sorry to hear this. Prayers up to you and everyone on here.

Comment

Has anyone had any stomach issues and diarrhea with this? My other symptoms are about gone, but I've had some stomach pains this evening. Just wondering if it was maybe something I ate or part of the process, or the zinc and tonic water.

Disregard. I figured out the search feature in the thread on Tapa.
          Last edited by firemanjj82; 08-14-2020, 08:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by stickman View Post
            Grandma passed away this afternoon, stepdad being transferred to San Antonio struggling bad and it doesn’t look good. This virus is nothing to play with, I am
            all for the right to choose what and how we conduct our lives but the loss of family isn’t easy to deal
            with. I’ll continue to mask up when out in public, and sanitize every chance I get.

Hate to hear that. I lost my grandpa last week to it.

Comment

Originally posted by stickman View Post
              Originally posted by panhandlehunter View Post
              Hate to hear that. I lost my grandpa last week to it.
              Real sorry to hear these things. I thought it was a joke at first but in the last Month or so I’ve known two people who had it pretty bad. Both were in bad shape but luckily both got through it and are doing better. Praying for strength, comfort, perseverance, and God’s complete and supernatural healing for everyone affected. Also praying for you and your families to find God’s comfort in your loss. Praying all this through our mighty Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. Amen

Comment

My mother in law is very close to losing her battle with covid. She will be passing any day .

Comment

Originally posted by Strummer View Post
                  My mother in law is very close to losing her battle with covid. She will be passing any day .
                  Her, you and your family will be in my prayers as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                    It sounds like Zinc 25mg at a time, and tonic syrup, or tonic water containing quinine...have been yielded the quickest and best results.

Hope all of you guys get over it quickly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    Any idea how long to do this? Till symptoms subside, or is it like an antibiotic and you need to finish a certain amount of days?

Comment

Originally posted by firemanjj82 View Post
                      Any idea how long to do this? Till symptoms subside, or is it like an antibiotic and you need to finish a certain amount of days?
                      A week or so

Comment

I tested positive mid-July. Symptomatic for about 10 days. But 2 weeks prior to testing I was having a pretty consistent dull headaches. And even a migraine that was a 10/10. I didn’t have too bad of a tome but the loss of taste and smell really messed with my head.
                        Recovered to 100% probably by the beginning of August.

Comment

I tested positive last Monday in Austin. I drove back to Dallas and got tested two (2) more times and they were both negative. That false positive took 2 years off my life!

Comment

Originally posted by Hillary View Post
                            I tested positive mid-July. Symptomatic for about 10 days. But 2 weeks prior to testing I was having a pretty consistent dull headaches. And even a migraine that was a 10/10. I didn’t have too bad of a tome but the loss of taste and smell really messed with my head.
                            Recovered to 100% probably by the beginning of August.
                            I'm on Day 8 now since testing positive. Bulk of symptoms (fever, aches, chills, runny nose, sore throat) had subsided by Day 4, with all but the fever gone by Day 2. Since then, I've had some bouts with diarrhea, and today my head feels like it's swimming. No fever, but just weird feelings like I've got an inner ear infection. Picked up a Z-pack and Prednisone earlier in the week and held off on them since my symptoms were improving, but I started them today. My wife got tested again and she was negative. Doctor told me, though, to double up on the zinc, C, and D3.

Comment

My ex father in law is bigwig with CDC, Medimunne, and other infectious disease corporations. He knows and worked with Dr Fauci. He says the masks are complete and utter bull****.

Comment

Originally posted by sbushee View Post
                                My ex father in law is bigwig with CDC, Medimunne, and other infectious disease corporations. He knows and worked with Dr Fauci. He says the masks are complete and utter bull****.
                                So are taking temps, because everyone I know who's has/had it did not start out with a fever. It started out with allergy-like symptoms, then the fever hit a couple days later.

Comment

Working...
                                X