No announcement yet.

Who’s had Covid?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The tonic water is a nogo for me. I just can't drink that nasty mess. Water, black coffee and unsweet tea is all I drink. That stuff is just horrible.

Comment

Originally posted by ACCURACYINC View Post
      As the old saying goes, "an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure"... I've always taken a zinc supplement, but if you don't have the virus, I would suggest taking the recommended daily allowance and increase it if you get sick. The tonic water depends on how much you enjoy tonic water.lol

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Pineywoods View Post
        The tonic water is a nogo for me. I just can't drink that nasty mess. Water, black coffee and unsweet tea is all I drink. That stuff is just horrible.

I'm sure it can't be that bad. I only drink the same liquids as you

Comment

The tonic water is, in fact, nasty! I am making everyone drink it and they are all mad.

Piney, I got Zinc off of amazon I bottle per person in the house. We only have one quarantined to his room that is positive, he is taking double dose and the rest of us just one pill a day. If you can't find any and your wife gets symptoms I will ship you a bottle, let me know.

Comment

I just tried the tonic water and to me it's not that bad. My wife tasted it and refuses.

Comment

Just order the El Guapo tonic syrup if you can't tolerate the water...worth it to have it in your system.

Comment

Covid medicine kit.
                Attached Files

Comment

I kinda like the tonic water, artificially sweetened and zero calories. We got the Guapo as well as Top Hat zero calorie for the syrup too. I've been hitting the Tito's & Tonic pretty hard lately and had to re-order.

Comment

Anybody know a location for a “quick test” in or around North Richland Hills? Need one to go back to work Monday and have called every place I can think of. Everything is 5-7 days at a minimum

Comment

Originally posted by TreyRo View Post
                      Anybody know a location for a “quick test” in or around North Richland Hills? Need one to go back to work Monday and have called every place I can think of. Everything is 5-7 days at a minimum
                      Walgreens in Irving or Fort Worth on Camp Bowie.

Comment

Originally posted by trophy8 View Post
                        Thank you sir
                        Here is what I took, do not wait for the doctor to prescribe you something, the sicker you get the more money they make. I took and still take one of these pills in the morning and evening. Along with a zinc supplement also. Reduced my case to what seemed like a very itchy sinus thing and some headaches.

Well I can't post links yet but get on Amazon and search Quinine, see what comes up. I used and still use the first pills that come up.

Comment

[QUOTE=muzzlebrake;14967344]Covid medicine kit.[/QUOTE

Good start. Don't forget to view your diet and determine if what you're already consuming satisfies the needs (Zinc is easy with fish, eggs, red meat, nuts, seeds). Otherwise your are wasting $$$ and unnecessarily over-working your liver and kidneys even more.

Also consider ingesting the following:

Vit A - 10,000 iu/day
                          Copper glycinate - 2mg 3x/week
                          Curcumin phytosome - 500mg 3x/day
                          Quercetin/bromelaiin - 500mg 3x/day

Always review your other Rx and possible complications.

Comment

Originally posted by Pineywoods View Post
                            My wife couldn't find the zinc. How did you stomach the tonic water? She just brought me some and it's disgusting.
                            Get a men's multi vitamin for the zinc. I add lime and occasionally vodka and that seems to help with the tonic water

Comment

Originally posted by bps3040 View Post
                              Get a men's multi vitamin for the zinc. I add lime and occasionally vodka and that seems to help with the tonic water
                              Lime and some vodka is what makes the tonic water tolerable. Lol

Comment

This Jack Rudy tonic is the ticket! Club soda and tonic mix is tasty.

Comment

Working...
                                X