Who’s had Covid?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pineywoods View Post
    Yah I'll be fine. I'm only doing Tylenol and zpack right now. My wife hasn't gone to the store yet to try and find the other stuff.
    The other stuff is what helps the most. Zpack only helps a secondary bacterial infection, if you have one.

Comment

Tested negative today after testing positive 10 days ago. Also tested positive for the antibodies, which means I’m “immune” supposedly. Took y’alls recommendations of Zinc and Tonic Water and it worked apparently. Happy to get on with life, headed to the lease in the AM!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by ccbrown50 View Post
        Tested negative today after testing positive 10 days ago. Also tested positive for the antibodies, which means I’m “immune” supposedly. Took y’alls recommendations of Zinc and Tonic Water and it worked apparently. Happy to get on with life, headed to the lease in the AM!

My wife couldn't find the zinc. How did you stomach the tonic water? She just brought me some and it's disgusting.

Comment

Originally posted by JMKro View Post
          So basically at this point, the only symptoms I have are loss of taste & smell, feel normal besides that, and I don't even officially know if I have it .
          I’m not a Dr. but I would say those are the 2 most definitive symptoms of COVID. All the other symptoms can be associated with just about any flu like virus.

Comment

My wife couldn't find the zinc. How did you stomach the tonic water? She just brought me some and it's disgusting.
            Put some vodka in it.

I just picked up some tonic water today. I’ll give it a try in a little while. I have to find some zinc, too. I’m down to the last tablet.

Comment

I took ZMA for the Zinc which is a workout supplement you take at night before bed, helps you sleep also. Can find it at a sports nutrition shop. As for the Tonic water it’s definitely an acquired taste, my wife couldn’t handle it, vodka definitely helps lol

Comment

Kinda the way you did when you were 5...

Comment

Originally posted by ccbrown50 View Post

You can save lives & pocket some $$$$ donating plasma having the anti-body test in your file...we were hoping we had it.

Valley is full of really sick folks with underlying health issues...one of my best buds growing up had both his folks in the hospital with bad cases & the plasma from an anti carrier pulled them through.

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
                    You can save lives & pocket some $$$$ donating plasma having the anti-body test in your file...we were hoping we had it.

Valley is full of really sick folks with underlying health issues...one of my best buds growing up had both his folks in the hospital with bad cases & the plasma from an anti carrier pulled them through.

Did not know that, I’ll definitely look into it.

Comment

Originally posted by AlaskaFlyerFan View Post
                      So why are so many people getting tested but not that many positives?
                      hypochondriacs, watch the news enough they’ll scare you crazy. Takes away tests from those who really need it. Wife is a nurse, three Nurses tested positive after delivering a positive patient, I’ll just say tests are hard enough to come by that very few nurses that have had direct contact are able to get tested. Healthcare workers need to be tested daily but instead we are testing fearful Freddie who has been locked in his basement for three months twice a week.

Comment

There's some zinc in this super c complex

Sent from my moto e5 cruise using Tapatalk

Comment

We got the zinc off of amazon, have been taking it as a precaution with tonic water after reading this thread. The tonic water is horrible, I take the syrup like a shot. Worst thing since grape cough syrup as a kid!

Comment

Where are you? Id be glad to meet your wife and pass some along tomorrow if necessary.

Comment

Originally posted by ACCURACYINC View Post
                              Where are you? Id be glad to meet your wife and pass some along tomorrow if necessary.
                              I really appreciate the offer. We're quite a ways from you up in Livingston though. She's gona check some different places tomorrow. My symptoms have already improved some since this afternoon. I'm hoping I'll get over this quick.

Comment

I really appreciate the offer. We're quite a ways from you up in Livingston though. She's gona check some different places tomorrow. My symptoms have already improved some since this afternoon. I'm hoping I'll get over this quick.
                                10 4. I dont mind a little drive if you start feeling bad again and need it. Trust me, it's a game changer. Shot you a pm with my number jic
                                Last edited by ACCURACYINC; 07-09-2020, 07:19 PM. Reason: ...

Comment

Working...
                                X