Who’s had Covid?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gmj View Post
    Well looks like they are going to kick me out. Thank goodness. Was mid 90s while I’m here. Y’all keep up with your oxygen level if you can.
    Anxiety over being ill can alter your breathing, causing short, choppy breathing and lowered O2 levels. Take some time to really focus on your breathing and RELAX.

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
      I was exposed last friday. Daugher-in-law and 4 grandkids all tested positive (one is only 4-5 months old). Just fevers so far. No symptoms for me but the wife and I got tested yesterday. Waiting for results.
      Dang Bobby, be careful bud. Prayers for your grandchildren.

Comment

How do you check your oxygen levels ?

Comment

Originally posted by rut-ro View Post
          How do you check your oxygen levels ?
          Pulse oximeter. You can pick one up at any drug store or Walmart.

Most smart phones are capable as well, and pretty accurate.
          Last edited by ACCURACYINC; 06-28-2020, 12:57 PM. Reason: ...

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
            I was exposed last friday. Daugher-in-law and 4 grandkids all tested positive (one is only 4-5 months old). Just fevers so far. No symptoms for me but the wife and I got tested yesterday. Waiting for results.
            Keep us posted please, especially about the grandkids. I have been trying to find specific information about how this will affect the very young but there just isnt really anything out there. My son has a two week old and we are all pretty paranoid about her contracting it.

I hope you and the wife test negative and all your family comes through with only minor symptoms.

Comment

Prayers up for all

Comment

Finally got in to take my test for release back to work. First was negative. Gotta do one more in 24 hours!

Comment

Originally posted by trophy8 View Post
                  Finally got in to take my test for release back to work. First was negative. Gotta do one more in 24 hours!
                  Great news, Matt!

Comment

That’s great news! How long have you been out of work?

Comment

Originally posted by rvd View Post
                      That’s great news! How long have you been out of work?
                      10 days.

Comment

10 days.
                        Is the protocol 2 negative tests and you can return to work? How long has it been since you had symptoms? Sorry for 50 questions...

Comment

Originally posted by Rcole1310 View Post
                          Whoa!!! Wife and I took 50mg Zinc for the first time before bed last night. Both of our stomachs were DESTROYED! Bad night. Is this normal when you guys take Zinc?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          If you are taking Zinc as a preventive, that is too much. 20 to 25mg a day is plenty. Now if you get Covid or Flu, kick it up to 75mg while you are sick.

Now you can pound Vitamin C until the cows come home and won't hurt anything which I would do.

As a preventive, 20-25mg of Zinc, at least 1,000mg of vitamin c but increase that if you want by 3 times or so (as much as your stomach can handle) and about 2 to 4,000 IU's of Vitamin D3 a day.

This has probably all been covered but I haven't read through this thread. lol

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by rvd View Post
                            Is the protocol 2 negative tests and you can return to work? How long has it been since you had symptoms? Sorry for 50 questions...
                            I had been sick 7 days before the test. Doc wouldn’t test me. So technically 17 days since a symptom. Protocol is docs orders. 10 days from positive test so long as it’s 3 days worth of med free good health. Which it has been. Then 2 negative tests 24 hours apart and I’m “free”.
                            Last edited by trophy8; 06-28-2020, 01:49 PM.

Comment

I had been sick 7 days before the test. Doc wouldn’t test me. So technically 7 days since a symptom. Protocol is docs orders. 10 days from positive test so long as it’s 3 days worth of med free good health. Which it has been. Then 2 negative tests 24 hours apart and I’m “free”.
                              Glad you and your family are getting better. Did the doctor say if you could catch the virus again or is once and done?

Comment

I had been sick 7 days before the test. Doc wouldn’t test me. So technically 17 days since a symptom. Protocol is docs orders. 10 days from positive test so long as it’s 3 days worth of med free good health. Which it has been. Then 2 negative tests 24 hours apart and I’m “free”.
                                Thanks for the info and good luck on your next test!

Comment

Working...
                                X