Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Who’s had Covid?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It is not strange, but no one fell ill from his surroundings. Few have done the tests, but everyone feels great.

Comment

Who’s had Covid?

Originally posted by BuckSmasher View Post
      Tagged to learn about folks experiences with this. I am amazed at all the people on here that 'think' they have had covid. We too think we may have had it. My wife and I were real sick for a week at the end of January and she tested negative for the flu. So I guess it is possible. If half of us that 'may' have had it have indeed had it that would push the infection rate WAY up and the case fatality ratio down.

I thought the same thing. I went to a meeting in Vegas back in early Feb. tons of people sick and I came back sick as a dog and a negative flu test. Just knew I had CoVID so I went and got the antibody test in late May. It was negative. Took another one from a separate lab. Also negative. Some sort of bad crud was rampant early in the year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Last edited by Rcole1310; 06-25-2020, 04:29 PM.

Comment

Wife tested negative but my understanding is many folks who catch or may think they caught it will still not have the anti-body. I know my sisters family is going to get tested soon & will pass along results. I see no reason to get tested myself & pay for what I suspect will be a negative. It's my very uneducated guess is that most of the milder case folks will not develop the antibody, but just a wag.
        Attached Files

Comment

Was this a swab or blood test?

Comment

I'm amazed at the.. no mask for me type's..and this is a fake news types.

Comment

Originally posted by TexasAg2002 View Post
              Was this a swab or blood test?
              It's my understanding the antibody test is currently only done via blood??

Comment

wife had stomach bug / fever a 3wks ago, not covid symptoms, but they talked her into testing and told her to isolate until results were back. took 9days to get the negative result. out of curiosity went to Walgreens site today and found that for rapid test it would take until 7/4 to get in to get a test! not sure why anyone would schedule that far our if they were in need of test now...

Comment

Originally posted by BuckSmasher View Post
                  Tagged to learn about folks experiences with this. I am amazed at all the people on here that 'think' they have had covid. We too think we may have had it. My wife and I were real sick for a week at the end of January and she tested negative for the flu. So I guess it is possible. If half of us that 'may' have had it have indeed had it that would push the infection rate WAY up and the case fatality ratio down.
                  We did too. Woulda bet money we had it. And supposedly you can’t get it again according to these docs. But here we sit.

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
                    It's my understanding the antibody test is currently only done via blood??
                    I’m not sure really. I’m getting a blood test tomorrow after numerous people in my wife’s family tested positive this week and I didn’t feel well a few days ago. I’ve heard both on the blood test that they can tell and tha it’s only for antibodies. I have no idea at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by HoustonR6ryda View Post
                      I'm amazed at the.. no mask for me type's..and this is a fake news types.

The way most people wear mask they do more harm than good, it’s not fake news but it is drastically over hyped.

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
                        The way most people wear mask they do more harm than good, it’s not fake news but it is drastically over hyped.
                        Yep. Overhyped. Tell the almost 100 at my work facility that have it that.

Numbers and statistics exaggerated and twisted? Probably so. Then again... think about how many have it, have had it, and never got checked. So, really who knows.

Comment

You likely will get the swab & will test positive if only a few days ago...we're kinda learning as we go best I can tell.

Hopefully those here that test positive will get checked for the anti at some time just to try to get some idea over severity vs having the antibody. I was really hoping the wife had it so I could get tested & donate plasma, but again I feel that is for those with way worse symptoms than we experienced.

We are playing like we can catch it again & really using the zinc / quinine as a deterrent way more than relying on the mask. IMO it's not y'alls job to protect me from catching this crap.

Originally posted by TexasAg2002 View Post
                          I’m not sure really. I’m getting a blood test tomorrow after numerous people in my wife’s family tested positive this week and I didn’t feel well a few days ago. I’ve heard both on the blood test that they can tell and tha it’s only for antibodies. I have no idea at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                            Numbers and statistics exaggerated and twisted? Probably so. Then again... think about how many have it, have had it, and never got checked. So, really who knows.
                            Yup, I believe the numbers are drastically lower than the true amount of cases. And if so, that means that the death rate is also drastically lower than what is being reported.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post

This is exactly my point, and the projected deaths is on track to be a fraction of what is reality.

Comment

High doses of vitamin c. I

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X