Who’s had Covid?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Neck View Post
    Check Amazon for Jack Rudy tonic syrup. It is on Prime and can be delivered in one day. I think it has as much Q if not more than the Guapo. But like you said it is going fast too.

You mix it in drinks ?

Comment

If you're in desperate need of tonic water, check your local liquor stores. HEB was completely out when I needed it. The liquor store in the same parking lot had cases of it.

Comment

Originally posted by ACCURACYINC View Post
        If you're in desperate need of tonic water, check your local liquor stores. HEB was completely out when I needed it. The liquor store in the same parking lot had cases of it.

I just ordered the jack ruby .

Comment

Originally posted by Strummer View Post
          You mix it in drinks ?
          There are a bunch of recipes on their site. If your not a drinker just cut the liquor out or mix it with water or club soda and fresh citrus and a little cinnamon.

Old Fashioned In a rocks glass, combine: 2oz bourbon or rye .25oz Jack Rudy Demerara Syrup 8-10 drops Jack Rudy Aromatic Bitters Garnish with an orange twist and a Jack Rudy Bourbon Cocktail Cherry. The Daytripper In a shaker tin with ice, combine: 1.5oz vodka .75oz Jack Rudy Sweet Tea Syrup 3 drops Jack Rudy Lavender

Also, you can get Q from grapefruit. Not sure if it is as good or as potent as the stuff that comes from the bark but if I got covid I'd certainly try it.

http://www.fruitjuicefocus.com/time-...%20temperature.

Comment

Pretty sure the wife and I have the virus. She hasn't been able to smell or taste for the last 5 days. No other symptoms thought. If she has it then I must have it too.

Comment

3 days was like a bad hangover. But I am being told that O type blood carriers have milder symptoms. This was back during spring break when it was heating up around here.

Comment

Look how the ingredient is written on the Walmart Great Value bottle, “Quinine Hydrochloride”.

Comment

This is getting dangerous.

I’m starting to gun shop out of boredom. Must. Resist.

Comment

Originally posted by trophy8 View Post
                    This is getting dangerous.

I’m starting to gun shop out of boredom. Must. Resist.

This sounds like a great side effect!

Comment

There is a lot of evidence now that low carb diets like keto or carnivore help protect you against COVID. All of the comorbidities that make COVID worse are related to metabolic syndrome....obesity, diabetes, pre-diabetes, heart disease, etc. Those are the things that are caused by high carb diets, sugar, and junk food. The same things that low carb natural food diets fix.

Here's a good summary of what they're learning about it so far.

Last edited by Shane; 06-25-2020, 02:51 PM.

Comment

The Progresso Co op Cotton Gin has had 4 guys test positive including the gin manager, these farmers were drinking coffee together, it might have been a Board of Directors meeting gone wrong

Comment

Tagged to learn about folks experiences with this. I am amazed at all the people on here that 'think' they have had covid. We too think we may have had it. My wife and I were real sick for a week at the end of January and she tested negative for the flu. So I guess it is possible. If half of us that 'may' have had it have indeed had it that would push the infection rate WAY up and the case fatality ratio down.

Comment

I don’t have a Walmart in my town . Nearest is about 45 minutes away .

Comment

Originally posted by Strummer View Post
                              I don’t have a Walmart in my town . Nearest is about 45 minutes away .
                              Sounds like the place for me

Comment

Working...
                              X