No announcement yet.

Who’s had Covid?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Glad y’all are doing better, thanks for the update.
    Last edited by blfx4; 06-22-2020, 06:05 PM. Reason: .

Comment

Originally posted by trophy8 View Post
      Let me tell ya. It’s either a coincidence or the zinc and nasty *** tonic water works. Both of us are feeling way better today! I got a slight headache but that’s nothin. Wife has some chest pain but nothing major. Huge overnight improvement. We appreciate the help on that stuff!
      Good deal, glad to hear that.

Comment

Sure wish I had known about it back when...it was miserable for 10-12 days.

Ya know Matt, if you would troll the pace forum you would have seen my thread & had all the 411 needed on Day 1... It was there weeks ago.

Glad to hear y'all are feeling better!!

Comment

Let me tell ya. It’s either a coincidence or the zinc and nasty *** tonic water works. Both of us are feeling way better today! I got a slight headache but that’s nothin. Wife has some chest pain but nothing major. Huge overnight improvement. We appreciate the help on that stuff!
          It's no coincidence bro. Glad yall are doing better!!

Comment

Pretty sure i had it Easter weekend. My test at the time was negative but later found out the type of test i received was highly inaccurate. My wife had 4 patients in home health that had it, and was all over nursing facilities as they began to become hot zones. Neither her or our kids ever showed any signs. I ran a 102 for 5 days (i have not been over 100.5 in 20 years), splitting headache and cough, but could function just fine. It felt odd but i broke that like a knock off iPhone

Sent from my SM-T837A using Tapatalk

Comment

I doubt it's a coincidence. Fairly similar to HCQ and zinc.

Comment

Don’t stop now brother, keep it up for a while

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny44 View Post
                  Don’t stop now brother, keep it up for a while
                  For sure. Gonna keep going with it for the rest of the week or until I can’t stand anymore tonic water lmao

Comment

Decipher

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                    Not sure if everyone else on here could decipher exactly what you were saying. But, I can translate if need be
                    Going to school helps.

Comment

For sure. Gonna keep going with it for the rest of the week or until I can’t stand anymore tonic water lmao

Glad to hear this! Is tonic water nasty? I thought it was like sugar water.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

That's great to hear Matt . My prayers will continue. God is great! God is big enough!

Comment

trophy8, Which tonic water and zinc did you end up using?

Comment

Originally posted by JFFB View Post
                            Going to school helps.

Going to school should have taught punctuation among other things...

Comment

Heck, I'm doing it now as a preventive.

texasair...the answer is whatever you can find. Zinc can be like TP right now & just look for any tonic water where it says 'quinine' on the label.

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
                                Heck, I'm doing it now as a preventive.

texasair...the answer is whatever you can find. Zinc can be like TP right now & just look for any tonic water where it says 'quinine' on the label.
                                Artos, thanks for the advice. I ordered everything online two days ago after I read your post.

A lot of good people in this site!

Everybody be safe.

Comment

Working...
                                X