No announcement yet.

I absolutely love being a dad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A year later and the sentiment remains the same. Life has changed a bunch in the last year... I am so proud of Nolan... he has learned to shake hands, pray, among a lot of other things. We are working on hook'em horns. He is full of energy. We started swim lessons last week and although he is terrified, he runs and jumps into the instructors arms. He is scared, wailing, but shows no fear. Just jumps right in...literally. I think his curiosity and desire to discover new things with his grit and determination will carry him a long way in life. Every single day is special in some way... he is strong willed and there has been a lot of discipline lately but he seems to be responding to it so it makes me feel like I am going down the right path. My favorite thing is to watch him discover something new...his face lights up.

It still looks like he is going to be left handed, so that's a bonus to.

Comment

Good stuff clay! They sure do grow fast, soak in every minute of it!

Comment

This was in April. Fun times haha.

Comment

Man, this thread is awesome. Cute kid Clay, as others have said it goes by quick so enjoy all the moments.

I was blessed enough to spend fathers day 2021 working. After the 2020 we had I counted it all joy to be able to be out there doing what Fathers do and providing for my family. Got home Wednesday night just in time to celebrate my youngest boy turning 5 years old on Thursday.

The past 3 days I have been outside with all 4 of my kids cutting down trees, digging up stumps, and on the tractor building a pad for a new swingset in 90 degree SE TX heat. Yesterday my wife sent me to to Target to pick up a basketball goal she bought online. They are working me like a dog and trying to kill me and I love it. Lol

About to go make them all some pancakes and watch church service. Y'all stay blessed and have a great Sunday.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Man there is nothing better.

Comment

Only thing better is being a Grandpa!!!!!!

Comment

It gets a little iffy about high school age. Grand kids even better.

Comment

Great stuff, Clay!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Rubberdown View Post
                    Man there is nothing better.
                    X2

My son is the best thing to ever happen to me.

Comment

Working...
                    X