Thank you to our TBH law enforcement officers and first responders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chew View Post
    Thanks guys. Nice to see this. Not surprised to see certain people that never post on these threads. But always got time to post on other threads. Your support is appreciated.
    Exactly what I was thinking!

I smile everytime I look at this thread! I ate lunch with my old partner yesterday and was thinking how glad I was to be done! Hes got 9 months left! I pray yall make it thru all the craziness!

Comment

Thank you for all you do. Be safe out there!

Comment

Someone needs to report this pair to the US COAST GUARD!

Turn the TV off........call your friends......make new friends.......continue life as we all do with RESPECT for all around us.

Give thanks for a new day and to the Men and Women who serve in Uniform for this Great Nation.

We haven't changed.......it's the other's........who are trying to destroy what so many have sacrificed for.

Thanks to the Firemen, EMT & L/E communities!

Last edited by AtTheWall; 06-18-2020, 01:33 PM.

Comment

It is a crazy world we are living in right now. God bless all my law enforcement family.

Comment

Rod, that your boat or Glen's?!! You outta yo mind?!! That boy caint drive no boat!

Comment

I sincerely appreciate the thank you. Although it has been good to me I’m winding my career down. I’ve been pulling numbers and doing the math. 27 years and change. I’ve bled, been spit on, and beat on but can say I have met some great people both as coworkers and in the public along the way. Although I’m pretty beat up I’d go back and choose the same path again.
              To all my brothers out there Thank You for your sacrifices keeping my friends and family safe. Thanks for Christmas and Thanksgiving dinner being eaten on the hood or in your lap. It’s about time for me to sit down and enjoy holidays, birthdays, and whatever else normal folks do.

Comment

Thanks for all you doo for us.

Comment

Thank you all for the support. It does mean a lot especially given today's climate. I could not imagine myself doing anything else. Yall take care of yourselves.

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                    Rod, that your boat or Glen's?!! You outta yo mind?!! That boy caint drive no boat!

LOL - That's Glen's boat.

While the cities burned........not once.......was any news followed, watched or cared about.

Fish, eat, sleep....fish!

That's what really matters!

Friends, fishing and food. **** the rest!

Comment

Originally posted by AtTheWall View Post
                      LOL - That's Glen's boat.

While the cities burned........not once.......was any news followed, watched or cared about.

Fish, eat, sleep....fish!

That's what really matters!

Friends, fishing and food. **** the rest!

He just left my office! Gave him a sack full of super secret Chandeleur lures!! Garontee'd to catch 'dem troutfish and redfish...

Comment

Word. Thank Yall.

They all take alot of crap for not a lot of pay. That seems like a double whammy for stress. I say more funding for reduced stress. Ill gladly pay more taxes.

Good push Trophy8.

Comment

Great thread, OP.

Thanks to all of you guys/gals putting your lives on the line to protect/serve the very idiots that are treating y'all with such disrespect. The silent majority has the utmost respect/gratitude for what y'all do for your communities.

Any TBH LEOs in the Pearland/S Hou areas, I'd love to buy you a beer or two some time. Absolute least i could do.

Much respect.

Tim
                          Last edited by BlackHogDown; 06-18-2020, 03:23 PM.

Comment

Y'all need to take care of yourselves out there, I appreciate all of you and what you do out there.

Comment

Thanks guy's and gal's. Stay safe.

Comment

I will add this. I believe that if every commissioner, mayor, city council member, politician, etc. were required to ride out with an LEO for several nights their appreciation and attitude would change tremendously.

I have done so with my son many times and let me assure you these guys put up with more BS than most any of us would. It gives a person an entirely different perspective. I have also witnessed their professionalism while risking their lives everyday while often times having to deal with scumbags. God bless them all for protecting and serving

Comment

Working...
                                X