Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well said. Amen!

Comment

Thanks Matt for putting this thread up... There are several on the GS that are LEO's that I know very personally and they all know I'd stand and fight with them to the end. They are friends and that's what friends do. It is however good to sometimes publicly just to say thank you. And I join these who have posted to add my heartfelt thank you for what you do and I pray to God you all get to end your careers safely and healthy (for those of you who haven't already laid down the badge)...
      Your profession is indeed a honor of the highest calling and one that I don't think I could do justice to, but I sure am thankful for you guys/gals who do it!
      God Bless you, each and every one!

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
        Thanks guys. Nice to see this. Not surprised to see certain people that never post on these threads. But always got time to post on other threads. Your support is appreciated.
        That's just about what I had typed but edited my post

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
        Thanks Matt for putting this thread up... There are several on the GS that are LEO's that I know very personally and they all know I'd stand and fight with them to the end. They are friends and that's what friends do. It is however good to sometimes publicly just to say thank you. And I join these who have posted to add my heartfelt thank you for what you do and I pray to God you all get to end your careers safely and healthy (for those of you who haven't already laid down the badge)...
        Your profession is indeed a honor of the highest calling and one that I don't think I could do justice to, but I sure am thankful for you guys/gals who do it!
        God Bless you, each and every one!

You bet Charlie! You freakin bet

Comment

I appreciate you guys and pray you all stay safe. It is a crazy world we live in right now.

Comment

Amen and Thank You All.

Comment

Yep. Thank you guys and girls. You are all appreciated more than you could ever know!!

Comment

Now this is something I can get behind. Thank you!!

Comment

Thank you all for your service. You are a great example of a servant. Someone who would lay down even your life for a stranger while in the line of duty. My most sincere appreciation goes out to you all.

Comment

Ladies and Gents y'all are amazing! My family and I appreciate what you do each and every day! Keep up the good work and stay safe knowing that there are people out there like me who'd come to your side in a heartbeat if needed!

Comment

Thank you to everyone who is protecting and serving!

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Comment

Thank you all!!!

Comment

Agreed...thanks for what you do. This would be a tough journey on a daily basis in today's world unfortunately. Many years ago I reserved for a large SO and it was a different time back then.

Comment

Thank very much for your service everyday. I pray you will all be kept safe

Comment

Thanks for ya'lls support! I wish there were more folks out there like those on TBH. This country would be a much better place.

Comment

Great post! They definitely don't get enough appreciation especially these days. Thank you to all LEOs First responders and service men and women.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X