Matthews VXR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Matthews VXR

Did a search w no results. Anyone have this bow? I'm interested in a new bow this year and my son loves his Vertix, but noticed the vxr is their newest bow. Any thoughts?

Try the equipment forum. There are several VXR threads there.

Comment

I can’t keep them in stock. Had my personal bow on order since February (31.5) and still don’t have it. Thanks Covid.

Oh and it’s MATHEWS!
      Last edited by Fishndude; 06-16-2020, 06:45 PM.

Comment

The VXR is a sweet shooter. I made the mistake of shooting one at the archery shop. I was very impressed.

I’m now rocking’ a Mathews hat. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by bone thug View Post
          the vxr is a sweet shooter. I made the mistake of shooting one at the archery shop. I was very impressed.

I’m now rocking’ a mathews hat. Lol:d

[ATTACH]1007498[/ATTACH]

Comment

Last edited by Bone Thug; 06-16-2020, 07:38 PM.

Comment

I think I’ll be snagging one this year when they come out with the new models and people start upgrading

Comment

Matthews VXR

Originally posted by Bone Thug View Post

x2 on the freeze really....[emoji1787]. Pot meet kettle huh?[emoji41]

Last edited by Smart; 06-16-2020, 07:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                  x2 in the freeze really....[emoji1787]. Pot meet kettle huh?[emoji41]

Yup. Didn’t see it coming on both accounts. Lol

Comment

Have only shot one in the shop, but seemed to be a really solid bow.

Comment

Originally posted by Loneaggie View Post
                      Have only shot one in the shop, but seemed to be a really solid bow.
                      The first thing I noticed was how quiet it was and the zero hand shock at the shot. It just holds on target real nice.

Comment

I have one and think it’s an awesome bow! Almost zero hand shock and crazy quiet. It was going to be my primary bow for desert bighorn sheep that got cancelled. I actually might like the traverse better so I would shoot it as well. I had neck surgery last October and feel like the little bit longer ata lines up better for me.

Comment

I'm gonna wait till next year's models come out and get one myself and keep my halon 32 as a really nice backup bow...now the question is...the 28 or the 31.5....ive never owned a bow as small as 28"

Comment

Bought a 31.5. It is supposed to be here Monday. Can’t wait. I shot one at the shop and instantly fell in love. It balanced very well after the shot and seemed really fast compared to my old Elite E35. Almost don’t need a stabilizer. I haven’t brought a new bow in years. Like a kid on Christmas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

What are the pros/cons concerning the ata? 28 vs. 31.5?
                              TIA.

Comment

Working...
                              X