Browning Cameras ...Poll Questions:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Coup de Grace View Post
    I will buy 6 from you with t-post mounts.
    That’s great thanks. I’m trying to hammer out the deal to make it a reality. I’ll post as soon as it’s done.

Comment

All I use is Browning Strike Force cams. Been that way for years. Not 100% of the current models I have.

Comment

So the Strike Force 850 is a 2 year old model which explains some of the smokin' deals on them.

The replacement is the Strike Force HD Apex. I can probably go as low as $109.
        Amazon has them as low as $119 and $116 with bulk discounts)

Would that be be in the ballpark and still a deal?
        Last edited by Gunnyart; 06-16-2020, 12:35 PM.

Comment

Yes $109 very reasonable. Especially if that includes shipping

Comment

Sounds very reasonable to me!

Comment

Originally posted by doright View Post
              Up until a couple of weeks ago I was using the strike force pro. It took great pictures and batteries lasted a long time . Now the screen won’t work and will not take pictures. The camera is 2 years old and out of warranty. There is rust spots around the area that ejects the batteries. Customer service is of no help. They said send it in and they will let me know cost on having it fixed. Think I may try another brand next time. I have two stealth cams that are 3x as old and still taking pictures. Not as clear as the browning was but at least it is a picture.

There customer service turned me off as well. I wont use anymore of there cameras. We had a problem with one of ours not taking night pics. Asked us if we where using Durcell. When I said we where they said that they changed their formula and that we had to use Energizer. I find that to be BS it did not bother any of my Bushnell cams or Moultrie cams.

Ill dang sure keep buying your T-Mates though.
              Last edited by bowaddict40; 06-16-2020, 03:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by bowaddict40 View Post
                There customer service turned me off as well. I wont use anymore of there cameras. We had a problem with one of ours not taking night pics. Asked us if we where using Durcell. When I said we where they said that they changed their formula and that we had to use Energizer. I find that to be BS it did not bother any of my Bushnell cams or Moultrie cams.

I appreciate that.

Comment

Yep, you go 109 on new model, I'll likely get a couple. Down to one now. One still takes pictures but doesn't keep date.

Comment

Originally posted by bowaddict40 View Post

Lithium is the only way to go

Comment

Originally posted by Droptine3030 View Post
                      Yes $109 very reasonable. Especially if that includes shipping
                      Agreed.

Rwc

Comment

I'm in for $109 for the newer model... let me know when I can pick up a few..

Comment

Great cams. Strike Force are the only reliable cams I have found.

Comment

I have some ordered. Should have them available soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Gunnyart View Post
                              I have some ordered. Should have them available soon.
                              Post a link to your order form/page when you are ready to roll.

Rwc

Comment

Originally posted by Rwc View Post
                                Post a link to your order form/page when you are ready to roll.

Rwc
                                Will do.

Comment

Working...
                                X