Yankees cheated...I can’t believe it 🙄🙄

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rtp View Post
    Dont forget the Cubs and the Brewers(Selig's team). All of them, along with the Astros, were rumored to have a sign stealing system using the replay camera or others before the Astros' story broke. It was pretty easy figuring out who was going to be the fall guy in that group.
    Very true! Can’t forget those guys. Selig’s brewers are why the stros ended up in the AL. STILL not a fan. Let’s play real ball. Pitchers hit.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
      "He did it too, HE DID IT TOO!"~Every 4 year old
      Come on dale. We may be saying that, but at least admit that we were right.
      Last edited by JLivi1224; 06-13-2020, 02:38 PM.

Comment

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

You’re better than that Dale

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
            Why you stirring the pot? Aren't you azz deep in a tube in the Frio?
            Yes I am👍👍

Comment

Yankees cheated...I can’t believe it [emoji849][emoji849]

Originally posted by zztex View Post
              You’re better than that Dale

That is rich coming from the main Ranger **** talker [emoji23][emoji23]

Like Elton John calling Boy George a flamer [emoji23]

Comment

I’m here to take my medicine[emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I cant wait until its told that EVERY SINGLE team does this on some level. Even the Dallas team. I bet Odor wouldnt cheat a bit.....

Comment

Idc...…….…………………...

Comment

No joke!

Comment

I stole signs in little league, what’s the big deal? If your signs are obvious, that’s on you. I played catcher from 8 years old until I graduated high school, you bet I was trying to figure out what the other coach was doing and did my best to keep my signs hid. Everybody is going to do it, if you aren’t good enough with keeping the secret language a secret, that’s your problem.

I just can’t fathom why they have not come up with a better way to communicate on the baseball field.

Comment

Originally posted by BBReezen View Post
                          I stole signs in little league, what’s the big deal? If your signs are obvious, that’s on you. I played catcher from 8 years old until I graduated high school, you bet I was trying to figure out what the other coach was doing and did my best to keep my signs hid. Everybody is going to do it, if you aren’t good enough with keeping the secret language a secret, that’s your problem.

I just can’t fathom why they have not come up with a better way to communicate on the baseball field.

It's really simple in the grand scheme of things. Stealing signs is part of the game, yes. NOBODY has refuted that. Using electronics to do so and relay it is not legal.....no matter who the team is.
                          Last edited by Smart; 06-13-2020, 06:15 PM.

Comment

I am astonished there is one piece of that horse to keep beating on!

Comment

Where’s Aaron Judge, has he spoken? He was kind of vocal a few months ago on the subject.

Comment

Originally posted by Stuck View Post
                                Where’s Aaron Judge, has he spoken? He was kind of vocal a few months ago on the subject.
                                He's at the orthodontist trying to get his gap fixed.

Comment

Working...
                                X