No announcement yet.

Growing Up on the Green Screen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great job there, looks like you’ve done an awesome job raising him. You got me emotional thinking about the years to come because we just celebrated my sons 1st birthday.

Good luck to you and your family, wishing you all the best.

Comment

Congratulations and best of luck to Dane in his future endeavors!

Comment

Originally posted by Riceguy View Post
        Great job there, looks like you’ve done an awesome job raising him. You got me emotional thinking about the years to come because we just celebrated my sons 1st birthday.

Good luck to you and your family, wishing you all the best.
        You have no idea how fast it's going to fly by. Don't let it get away from you. Document, store, backup...however you can.

Thanks for the kind words, everyone. We tried not to let all the craziness consume us, but I have to admit, I'm happy there is no more worrying about this happening or that getting canceled. We're done. We are still sad that his soccer season was cut short, but, onward and upward.

Comment

Well done young man! Well done!

And congrats to you and your wife, Casey, for what every parent hopes of their children. Well done yall, well done!

Comment

Congratulations! Enjoy college. When our daughter went to college the school had a “2 for 1” program. They found students who studied 2 hours for every 1 of class time had the highest grades. They had freshman prepare a weekly calendar/ schedule with classes, sleeping, study, eating and what was left was planned “social time”. It worked.

I wish somebody had told me that plan before I went to college.

Again, congratulations and way to go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Congrats to Dane and the Morris family. Amazing how fast time flies as I remember so many “little kids” playing at BNZA who are now grown up adults ... including my own rug tats who are 21 and 19

Comment

Awesome recap! Congratulations!

Comment

Congrats.
                  Last edited by SneakyPhil; 06-06-2020, 03:44 PM. Reason: .

Comment

Wow...…...time has not only flown for us but also you guys! I personally love that he is taking his own path (as every man must) as it shows character and a desire to try something different/adventurous! Plus you have a on the ground elk scouter.....lol

Comment

Congrats to Dane and the Morris clan. Sure makes an old man feel older seeing all these youngun's growing up doesn't it Casey?

Comment

Congrats to him. Looks like a bright future ahead, with great memories in the past. I am sure he will excel on this next phase of life, and I wish him all the best!

Comment

Congrats! Good luck to him in his future excursions. Great job job mom and dad.

Comment

Congrats Dane!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Comment

Congratulations

Comment

Congrats to him! I've literally almost spent half my life on TBH. I was only 20yrs old when I got on here and am now almost 40.

Comment

Working...
                                X