Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looks like P.A.C.E. is shut down again??

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe if we keep posting he actually will slam his **** in a car door, then who is he gonna call, ha, that's right OH JESUS! lol

Comment

Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Saggy View Post
        Lol

Sorry to offend you sir. It is like this...if you squeeze an orange you get orange juice, it just happens that way.
        Those who have given their lives to Christ just ooze truth and that sometimes gets messy like orange juice on your arm. But the juice is a small price to pay because the fruit is good.
        We talk about God because we love you, we want everyone one to know Him and what He has done for us so it is very difficult to not talk about Him. It's like getting a new bow, but everyday you get a new one and want to tell someone.
        I'll try to tone it down. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by RattlesnakeDan View Post
          Sorry to offend you sir. It is like this...if you squeeze an orange you get orange juice, it just happens that way.
          Those who have given their lives to Christ just ooze truth and that sometimes gets messy like orange juice on your arm. But the juice is a small price to pay because the fruit is good.
          We talk about God because we love you, we want everyone one to know Him and what He has done for us so it is very difficult to not talk about Him. It's like getting a new bow, but everyday you get a new one and want to tell someone.
          I'll try to tone it down. Thanks.
          Well said.

And to hell with toning it down. We are called to be fishers of men and be bold in our faith. The world needs more like you, imo.

Comment

Everyone take a deep breath and step away from their keyboard...

Comment

I’ve had a very good understanding with the man upstairs for many years without anyone loving me.
              Rattlesnake, I love you too brother

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
                This is my take...I enjoy discussing politics & how it affects our lives. Some of it with severe consequences affecting our future.

While I certainly get the passion of football being an ex jock / capt of the team, I don't like the nastiness that comes out on those threads so I just avoid them altogether. I just want to see a good game & don't even like to see a blowout of my favorite teams as it's boring. I'm one of those weirdos that like a lot of teams be it UT, A&M, TCU & Tech for various reasons so the debate & banter is meaningless.
                I also put lotsa beans in my chili & doesn't raise my blood pressure if others get offended & want to make it felony doing such.

My dear friend, beans will actually help with that blood-pressure issue. Maybe more folks should put beans in their chili too? It'd only allow them to live a bit longer (maybe) and kill more critters. Logical? Sounds like it to me. I wanna hunt as long as I can.

Comment

I got lost at freshly squeezed orange juice

Comment

I encourage y'all to check out Twitter! It's a hoot!

Comment

Originally posted by eastxhunter View Post
                      LMAO!!

Comment

Originally posted by eastxhunter View Post
                        Never mind...
                        Jesus loves you too.
                        Last edited by Rubi513; 06-06-2020, 09:29 PM.

Comment

Regardless. hope ALL our members are doing well and staying safe.

Comment

I see things are still shut down this morning. Im disappointed that the forum hasn't been opened back up. So now i will go read something in the campfire, about a guy who doesn't know what truck to buy. He needs your help to decide for him.

Comment

Shut it down. Make TBH great again.

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
                                Shut it down. Make TBH great again.
                                Y’all don’t like it, don’t click on it.

I don’t understand the point about complain about any thread, at all Jeff. If you guys don’t like the political section, stay out of it. If you’re on Tapatalk and they all pop up in your thread, don’t click on them. It’s blatantly obvious which ones are political. I just don’t know what all the complaints are about.

Just don’t click on them.
                                Last edited by JLivi1224; 06-07-2020, 07:15 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X