Stock Markets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
    Robinhood and other brokers are restricting people from buying more GME, NOK, AMC etc.

That's seriously jacked up and wrong. So you can feel free to trade and lose all you want to scam Wall Street until the small fish find a way to make money off big boys? Then they restrict through brokers.
    Yep, Trading suspended on multiple platforms. Robinhood, TD Ameritrade, Schwab, Webull, etc.. AMC, GME, BB, NOK, NAKD, etc...

Cost me several thousand in the first 30min after market opened.

Comment

Originally posted by txpitdog View Post
      GME in free fall. What appeared to be a potential glitch in the Matrix has now been washed away by predictable cashing in of short term gains.
      That is not what is happening. Traders are being restricted on purchasing, and the Short Sellers are doing everything they can to cover during the drips as a result.

What we are seeing is brokers restricting what can and can't be done and its in favor of institutional investors. Period.

Comment

It's a free market only when it's in their favor.

Comment

Originally posted by kevin View Post
          that is not what is happening. Traders are being restricted on purchasing, and the short sellers are doing everything they can to cover during the drips as a result.

What we are seeing is brokers restricting what can and can't be done and its in favor of institutional investors. Period.
          nailed it

Comment

Originally posted by ORIONTHEHUNTER View Post
            Pelosi is a huge inside trader
            Yep, her husband bought $1mil in Tesla stock they day before Biden signed the executive order on Energy changes......

Comment

Originally posted by No-Tox View Post
              Yep, her husband bought $1mil in Tesla stock they day before Biden signed the executive order on Energy changes......
              She's as crooked as they come.

Comment

I never thought I'd see the day when TBH and AOC seem to be on the same page about something. She was laughing at the hedge funds, and as far as I can interpret Fox/twitter, would seem to be against regulation via the brokers on this one.

Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez and Sen. Elizabeth Warren slammed hedge funds and investors who criticized the Reddit investors driving the astronomical GameStop rally this week

Comment

They mostly all are. It goes across the political aisle. If the p*ssed off left and right actually got together to fight the common enemy, we could take this country back from the plutocrats. If the wallstreetbets crowd really wanted to flip the financial world upside down, they ought to pile into silver and gold markets.

I foresee robinhood losing a lot of customers and if publicly traded, would be a good short opportunity.
                  Last edited by TwoHighways; 01-28-2021, 11:52 AM.

Comment

which app or program are you guys trading on. I would like to put a little money in the market and play with it some.

Comment

Originally posted by TwoHighways View Post
                      They mostly all are. It goes across the political aisle. If the p*ssed off left and right actually got together to fight the common enemy, we could take this country back from the plutocrats. If the wallstreetbets crowd really wanted to flip the financial world upside down, they ought to pile into silver and gold markets.

I foresee robinhood losing a lot of customers and if publicly traded, would be a good short opportunity.
                      I wouldn't be surprised if Robinhood isn't finished after all is said and done.

Comment

The HOLD is strong after a brief flux! Stay the course!

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin View Post
                          That is not what is happening. Traders are being restricted on purchasing, and the Short Sellers are doing everything they can to cover during the drips as a result.

Notice how they all say you can't purchase new shares. That means anyone short can still buy to cover their short.

And they will all blame this on the "clearing house"

Pretty amazing how they got pretty much all brokers smacked right in line in just a couple days. I was wondering how they were going to stop the little guys from winning.

Comment

Ted Cruz
                            AOC
                            Trump Jr

All railed against Robinhood and the hedge funds

Comment

Have any of you guys bought VSTO? I would think this one could be a good one to watch with ammo sales being what they are and the company has other sporting goods products as well

Comment

Could the hedge funds just short gamestop right now and make some of their money back on the ride down?

Comment

Working...
                                X