Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Stock Markets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I bought hefty on BUZZ etf that ipo’d this morning. Had to chance to buy PENN at $6 when portnoy came into the picture. I wasn’t missing out again.

Comment

Originally posted by TheHammer View Post
      I bought hefty on BUZZ etf that ipo’d this morning. Had to chance to buy PENN at $6 when portnoy came into the picture. I wasn’t missing out again.

I got a little bit too. I got in on Penn at $40 and sold at $80 thinking it couldnt go much higher. I’m a dummy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Nothing wrong with taking profits! When you get too greedy, thats when you get in trouble.

Originally posted by HoustonHunter94 View Post
        I got a little bit too. I got in on Penn at $40 and sold at $80 thinking it couldnt go much higher. I’m a dummy.

Comment

I am so mad! I bought way lower and lost out alot on PENN. I bought back in and currently up $2500 again but on way less shares as I originally had

Comment

Well the market took a crap in a quick moment. I am shocked TESLA, PLug, EV stuff, weed just keep on falling. Great time to buy, but worried it may keep going. LORD

Comment

Saw this on seeking alpha and about died laughing.

Our Fed who art in New York,
              Powell be thy name,
              Thy dip has come,
              Thy tendies gone,
              This week as compared to last.
              Give us new tendies, our daily gains,
              As we give tendies to those who trade with us.
              Lead us not into the red,
              But deliver us from the bears.
              Jaymen.

Comment

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post
                I’m starting to think now might be a good time to wait and see if this market starts correcting itself/going down. Just seems like it will be difficult to sustain the tear it had been on.
                Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post
                Well with a small amount of cash burning a hole in my account pocket I went ahead and picked up 50 shares of THCX.
                I shoulda took my own advice. LOL Oh well. Hindsight would have made us all very, very wealthy.

Comment

I logged in the my Fidelity account saw all of the red and logged out.

Comment

Oil is still going up.

Comment

Originally posted by WRasco View Post
                      Oil is still going up.
                      Yep and I think it will. $3+ gas here we come

Comment

From my EJ guy.....

Probably the correction I mentioned to you. Best to just ride it out. It won't last that long. All 6 corrections b/w 2008-2020 were setting new all time highs four months later.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

ASO is doing well for me.

Comment

Does the trading platform you're using offer trailing stops? If so look into using them when something runs up. Use a value like ATR to set your stop. It will allow for normal fluctuations in price. I tend to set mine for 1.5x the ATR and let it ride. You can tighten it up if needed.

Comment

Originally posted by Clintk View Post
                              ASO is doing well for me.
                              ASO has doubled on me since purchase. Hanging on a little longer. Almost only thing I had that was up today.

Comment

Originally posted by bakin7005 View Post
                                From my EJ guy.....

Probably the correction I mentioned to you. Best to just ride it out. It won't last that long. All 6 corrections b/w 2008-2020 were setting new all time highs four months later.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
                                Ride it out? Sell then buy back later when it's lower! Let someone else hold it while it's dropping.

You can't time the market but you can buy and sell stocks when the charts shows strong momentum either direction and increase your probability of making or not losing as much. Work does get in the way sometimes though. For example I didn't get out of BABA when the signals were there because of work. I'll most likely just hold now. Others like SQ I got out recently when it was around 250. It was below 220 today. $30/share cheaper that I can buy back in now. So every 100 shares I can still have the same number of shares but also an additional 3000 in my account to buy something else.

Comment

Working...
                                X