No announcement yet.

Stock Markets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone own TWLO? It was taking a beating today along with the rest of the market and then they released their Q4 earnings and off she went, pulled me out of the red today.

Comment

Originally posted by EmergencyDoc View Post
      Anyone own TWLO? It was taking a beating today along with the rest of the market and then they released their Q4 earnings and off she went, pulled me out of the red today.
      I don't own TWLO but we use their service with our platform. Pretty solid offering.

Comment

Look at CPG pop after hours on acquisition of shell’s assets in Canada oil sands. Will be unloading into strength tomorrow and reestablish a position on a pullback.

Comment

GNRC
          +4.79 @ close
          +8.65 after hours

Comment

Originally posted by super_dave View Post
            CCIV did good today. Hoping for the merger announcement with lucid motors.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            Originally posted by TwoHighways View Post
            Look at CPG pop after hours on acquisition of shell’s assets in Canada oil sands. Will be unloading into strength tomorrow and reestablish a position on a pullback.
            Originally posted by Blownshelby View Post
            GNRC
            +4.79 @ close
            +8.65 after hours
            See fellas, we need to know about these yesterday!

Comment

Originally posted by jshouse View Post
              See fellas, we need to know about these yesterday!
              We told you about CCIV in dec and again early Jan when it was under $15!

Comment

Post #928

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin View Post
                  I don't own TWLO but we use their service with our platform. Pretty solid offering.

I do. I bought it sometime last year. I’m about doubled up on it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

SITM
                    BLOK
                    BATT
                    Sit on them a while, sell the cream and invest it in GNRC in May then hold.

Comment

Originally posted by hooligan View Post
                      We told you about CCIV in dec and again early Jan when it was under $15!
                      Haha well TBH I don't skim this thread much, I like the Pennies

Comment

CCIV is off to a strong start, hopefully we hear of merger tomorrow.

Originally posted by jshouse View Post
                        Haha well TBH I don't skim this thread much, I like the Pennies

Comment

Another solid day on the reflation trade front. I love when an investment thesis based on macroeconomic factors comes to fruition. Rising interest rates are going to take the wind out of the sails of the broader market. Then the fed will step up to rescue the markets via yield control, which is what really lights a fire to inflationary forces.

Comment

CCL is doing well for me today, but BLNK isn't doing too hot the last few days.

Comment

Must read if you want to have a better understanding of where we’re at.

Comment

Originally posted by TwoHighways View Post
                                Must read if you want to have a better understanding of where we’re at.

https://seekingalpha.com/article/440...d-stress-point
                                Explain it to me like I'm 5.

When do we bail?

Comment

Working...
                                X