Stock Markets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rtp View Post
    For it to be legal it has to come from legal(regulated) sources I believe. That is how the state and the fed will be getting their cut. Not sure how they will be able to enforce that at the personal level but I imagine the war on drugs will immediately be a huge success against non regulated sources. Also, they expect demand to increase significantly if legalized. The 60 year old demographic is going to the Dispensary to buy not Joe on the street corner. Someone please correct me if Im wrong.
    Yes and anyone who is into weed doesn’t want the bum crap off the street. Anyone growing good stuff will be legit and get top dollar for it

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
      Weed stocks soaring after hours. Congrats to those holding big positions in them or in weed ETFs

Not a big position, but enough to make me grin a little.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

It will be regulated just like tobacco and alcohol. It will have a black market and fines and penalties will and should be large.

Comment

Originally posted by gingib View Post
          Boy, Biden has those weeds stocks popping!!!
          Wait until he gives everyone $1400.

Comment

Originally posted by Graysonhogs View Post
            Not a big position, but enough to make me grin a little.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Guessing mid-morning we will see a surge from the office jockeys reading news about pot stocks surging. Will take them a while to find their passwords or set up new accounts..:but the media is helping our cause....first time I’ve ever said that.

Comment

Made a quick $3500 on ACB so far! And I didn't invest very much. Shoulda threw in more

Comment

I think there will be a pull back today in the weed sector. If so ill increase my position

Comment

Originally posted by glen View Post
                  I think there will be a pull back today in the weed sector. If so ill increase my position
                  I think so also

It was up huge pre market and already dropped big

Comment

YUGE pull back on weed

Comment

POWW is having a good day.

Comment

Originally posted by gingib View Post
                        YUGE pull back on weed
                        Good time to buy? I’ve been watching APHA and ACB

Comment

I cut my weed positions a week or two ago. A lot of hype and not a lot of profitability at the moment, but I imagine some of the bigger players are good long term holds. I just think there are better opportunities now. Maybe I’ll buy back into Aurora eventually, but I’m also attempting to keep some powder dry as my hedge should we see a broad market pullback. My equity exposure is almost all predicated on rising inflation.
                          Last edited by TwoHighways; 02-12-2021, 03:18 PM.

Comment

Gnrc

Comment

**** power outage couldn't trade today. Even my at&t signal was weak and slow after the first hour. It timed out before I could get logged in.

Comment

CCIV did good today. Hoping for the merger announcement with lucid motors.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X