No announcement yet.

Stock Markets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FDVRF has been on fire for me. Its a ride sharing app where you can request EV, hybrid, or gas powered vehicle.

Comment

What type of fees are normal for the ETFs and funds. Is .75 way out of line? I just saw where AARK is $.75%.

Comment

Originally posted by bphillips View Post
        I like the sectors she focuses on in that one but just about anything she does is good
        YES THEY ALL DO WELL!

I am looking and may buy some today of one of those

Comment

Originally posted by Maxlab View Post
          KIRK, PRTY, have been ding really well for me. Dumped everything I owned in VXRT yesterday.
          Why VXRT?

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
            Why VXRT?
            Curious as well. Looks like a short term Homerun kinda stock who is down big and tied to vaccines

Comment

WKHS is making that run again! Up 400% on it so far and if they can snag any part of the USPS contract for EV mail trucks it might be insane

I wonder how much the usps contract is already priced in. This stock is trading at over $6700 price to sales. If they don't get a piece of it or its only a small amount the price will plunge. Also do they have the capacity needed? Their forecast is something crazy low like 1800 vehicles for 2021. That said I'm watching but sitting on the side for now.

If looking at the usps contract, i think F is in a good position.

Comment

Inflation trade is back on with oil pushing closer to $60. Still plenty of room to run in Canadian producers that will benefit at the expense of production stateside with Biden’s EPA not being friendly to producers here. That being said, I’m long marathon and diamondback. Canadian producers in my portfolios are VET, CPG, and SU. Lots of talk of more government giveaways in the name of environmental and social justice, so more debt to come. Looking to diversify out of my gold miner positions when they rally and get even more exposure to essential commodities. I think the bigger miners are (barrack and newmont) are probably pretty good buys at current levels.
                Last edited by TwoHighways; 02-05-2021, 11:04 AM.

Comment

OZSC is doing me well today.

Comment

IPIX is doing well. Bought in months ago at .11.

Comment

Originally posted by BigL View Post
                      I wonder how much the usps contract is already priced in. This stock is trading at over $6700 price to sales. If they don't get a piece of it or its only a small amount the price will plunge. Also do they have the capacity needed? Their forecast is something crazy low like 1800 vehicles for 2021. That said I'm watching but sitting on the side for now.

If looking at the usps contract, i think F is in a good position.
                      I’m sure a lot is priced in but FOMO I think will push it close to $100 short term where I would get out and wait to reenter on the drop back to reality. They do have the capacity though. Between their own and Lordstowns massive facility they could produce all that is needed. That’s another thing to watch is with Lordstown (RIDE) WKHS owns a 10% stake there also along with a percentage of the first however many sales. I’m not sure I’m a buyer of WKHS at current levels but I have a sub 8.50 average so I am just riding the wave until I hit a spot I’m happy with.

Ford is an interesting option and likely to take at least the more rural sales but they don’t have an EV which seems to be a big thing with this new administration

Comment

Ford is an interesting option and likely to take at least the more rural sales but they don’t have an EV which seems to be a big thing with this new administration
                        The new mustang actually looks really good. I think Ford is a good long term play, won't spike as much as the all EV companies but good mix and increasing investment in EV

Comment

I’m sure a lot is priced in but FOMO I think will push it close to $100 short term where I would get out and wait to reenter on the drop back to reality. They do have the capacity though. Between their own and Lordstowns massive facility they could produce all that is needed. That’s another thing to watch is with Lordstown (RIDE) WKHS owns a 10% stake there also along with a percentage of the first however many sales. I’m not sure I’m a buyer of WKHS at current levels but I have a sub 8.50 average so I am just riding the wave until I hit a spot I’m happy with.

I agree WKHS isn't for me at these levels but good for you getting in at $8. I'd ride that as well.

I'm in F at $5 so I'm sitting good there. I think with the government fleet contracts that F already has they are well positioned to win a lot of government business. They have the F150 and e-transit van coming out in the next year. They just committed to $22 billion on EV through 2025. Only thing that is going to hurt F is their ability to get the semiconductors. Its already hitting them where they are reducing their production of F150s. They need to restart their 5% dividend as well. I was starting to accumulate a decent amount of free shares.

Ford, GM, Toyota, Volkswagen have all been forced to reduce production because of a shortage of semiconductors. I'm already in INTC, AMD, and MU but may pick up some TSM as well.

Comment

Originally posted by BigL View Post
                            I agree WKHS isn't for me at these levels but good for you getting in at $8. I'd ride that as well.

I'm in F at $5 so I'm sitting good there. I think with the government fleet contracts that F already has they are well positioned to win a lot of government business. They have the F150 and e-transit van coming out in the next year. They just committed to $22 billion on EV through 2025. Only thing that is going to hurt F is their ability to get the semiconductors. Its already hitting them where they are reducing their production of F150s. They need to restart their 5% dividend as well. I was starting to accumulate a decent amount of free shares.

Ford, GM, Toyota, Volkswagen have all been forced to reduce production because of a shortage of semiconductors. I'm already in INTC, AMD, and MU but may pick up some TSM as well.
                            Oh I’m sure ford will be a big EV player but just saying the vehicle they submitted for testing for the USPS contract is not EV. WKHS is the only American EV in the running there. There is a Turkish EV option and then the Ford/Oshkosh partnership that is internal combustion. I expect a Ford and WKHS split on the contract in some percentage

Comment

What's on tap for this week?

Comment

Originally posted by Huntindad View Post
                                What's on tap for this week?
                                The only one I have making a move either way this morning is SFT

Comment

Working...
                                X