No announcement yet.

Stock Markets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man the dow really took a dump today. Wonder if they’re finally catching up to the fact that Bidens president.

Comment

The GME analysis that kicked if off.

Supposedly, this is the guy that identified GME as being undervalued, with strong fundamentals. At one point, he talks about the short sellers, and points out that it would be crazy to short sell GME, at $4. This video is from July.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GZTr1-Gp74U"]100%+ short interest in GameStock stock (GME) – fundamental & technical deep value analysis - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by TwoHighways View Post
        Sacrificing Yellen would be a huge blow to the market. I need to look at dipping my toes into those leveraged ultrashort ETF’s as trading vehicles in the days/weeks to come.
        I would not use a short ETF as a vehicle to take advantage of shorting. They're a derivative of shorts, not an actual short, and dont necessarily correlate with what a short position does. Seen a lot of folks lose a chunk of change by learning what a short position is, not being able to do it, but think a short etf is good enough.

Comment

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post
          Man the dow really took a dump today. Wonder if they’re finally catching up to the fact that Bidens president.
          Mostly selling assets to buy GME.

Comment

Originally posted by Hooverfb View Post
            I would not use a short ETF as a vehicle to take advantage of shorting. They're a derivative of shorts, not an actual short, and dont necessarily correlate with what a short position does. Seen a lot of folks lose a chunk of change by learning what a short position is, not being able to do it, but think a short etf is good enough.
            I know they suck if held for multiple days because they decay when prices move down, then up, then down again. Not sure I want to open an margin account to do it proper.

Comment

Originally posted by TwoHighways View Post
              Somebody with 200k to risk for the cause is likely pretty wealthy anyway. I doubt many put their entire life savings into this, and if they did, it probably doesn’t amount to more than a few shares. Interesting times. Would love to see it close over $300 even though I have no vested interest in it.
              Sorry that was supposed to be $20k investment

Comment

Some college kid cashed in $46K on his 5K investment in GME. That is one heck of a return.

Comment

I'm sitting on 50 shares of GME. Fascinated by the whole phenomenon, and interested to see how it plays out. Ride or Die, LOL.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I bought a $300 GME call with a $30 strike back in December when it was cheap. Sold for 600+% return.. wish I held on, but happy with the return

Comment

PlanoMustang - Yep. Thats the guy that started with an initial investment of $53k back in l Jan/Feb of 2020.

50,000 Shares and 500 calls 16 April 21 $12c

Now it's up to $49,000,000.

If it is all factual, thats just insane. I couldn't even imagine, LOL.

Comment

I may have missed it in earlier posts...

With what Biden is pushing, been thinking bout EV ETF's for a portion of my portfolio. Just started researching them.

Anyone going this route?

Comment

Comment

DRIV is my EV ETF that im leaning on. THCX is my marijuana ETF. Added both with the new idiots driving the ship

Comment

Originally posted by glen View Post
                              DRIV is my EV ETF that im leaning on. THCX is my marijuana ETF. Added both with the new idiots driving the ship
                              What information did you use that led you to buy these?

Comment

Originally posted by J_Foster View Post
                                I'm sitting on 50 shares of GME. Fascinated by the whole phenomenon, and interested to see how it plays out. Ride or Die, LOL.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                What price did you get in at? I got 75 shares at 193. Got out at 275 in less than 30 min. That was a quick 6k in my IRA (aka tax free). I wanted to do more but work kept getting in the way and everytime. I don't want to hold GME long term so was just going to go in & out like that. I won't be able to trade tomorrow but may be able to do more on Tuesday or Wednesday afternoons.

Comment

Working...
                                X