No announcement yet.

Stock Markets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FEAC, FVAC and FMCI are my favorite merger plays. I own the warrants of each.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
      I’m pretty heavy in FMCI. Hopefully will have SHLL merger soon and roll it into more FMCI

Comment

Originally posted by bphillips View Post
        I’m pretty heavy in FMCI. Hopefully will have SHLL merger soon and roll it into more FMCI
        LCA merger coming up should be big too!!

Comment

Originally posted by Unicorn27 View Post
          LCA merger coming up should be big too!!
          Yep will be another good one

Some others to really watch are SPAQ, INSU, and NFIN

The SPAC game has been on fire
          Last edited by bphillips; 09-04-2020, 12:42 PM.

Comment

Currently in SPAQ and LCA

Comment

I have LCA and SHLL.

Comment

What's the difference between warrants and class A shares?

Comment

Who wants to explain the warrants?

I thought each warrant was the option to buy 1 share of stock (most at 11.50).
                  But once the commons move up to around $20-25 they don't act like it.

SHLL is $48 so SHLLw should be 36.50 but they're trading at $20 There's obviously some hidden risk I don't see. What is it? They don't expire until March 2024

Comment

Who wants to explain the warrants?

I thought each warrant was the option to buy 1 share of stock (most at 11.50).
                    But once the commons move up to around $20-25 they don't act like it.

SHLL is $48 so SHLLw should be 36.50 but they're trading at $20 There's obviously some hidden risk I don't see. What is it? They don't expire until March 2024
                    If the merger fails warrants are worthless

Comment

I bought 31 shares of WKHS at 15.72 it is now up to 27.470. I could make a profit of 364.25. You guys that have it should I hols it a bit longer. I think stocks will keep going in the short term for sure. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by texan4ut View Post
                        I bought 31 shares of WKHS at 15.72 it is now up to 27.470. I could make a profit of 364.25. You guys that have it should I hols it a bit longer. I think stocks will keep going in the short term for sure. Thanks
                        I’m in at $8 but I’m hanging on to see if they get a piece of the USPS contract pie. Even if not their 10% stake in Lordstown is set to be worth a lot of money

Comment

Ive been getting kicked in the taint all week. Only good news(I think) is Ive transferred more funds from stocks to a real estate deal. Hopefully in 5 years that looks like a brilliant move.

Comment

What are y'all betting on today? I took a bite of an AAPL option yesterday, it's been a rollercoaster so far.

Comment

I pulled the trigger on some Boeing stock yesterday. We'll see.

Comment

Oxy all im on oxy

Comment

Working...
                                X