Stock Markets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by coldgas View Post
    Chgg was a good play. If it starts to pull back ill take profits and renter if it runs back up. Trading at 85 in premarket.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    It's likely to pull back at open. Earnings are after hours today, so I'm holding out for that.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Comment

WKHS looking strong again today

Comment

I wanna playyyyy. LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by Throwin Darts View Post
          Lol ok.

So the percentage you make on a stock is not the percentage increase on the stock. Got it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Don't try.. LOL I mean wow.

I agree smaller priced stocks move easier/faster etc. People can't do math. They see a $400 stock go up to 500 and say Wow..It went up $100!

They see a .004 cents penny move up to .005 and think it didn't run at all yet.

Comment

I have been doing some research. I have a Fidelity account.

Comment

I'm looking at BOXL for a swing play over the next month or so. Since most schools will be doing it online.

BOXL - 2.22 My target is around 3

Other online plays
              WAFU - 5.45
              CLEU - 3.80

I bet these pop at some point also. I own small shares of each. I want to buy more but am chicken.

Comment

I'm up almost 60% on ATVI. I think their earnings come out after hours today.

Comment

Apparently sold silver prematurely. Just hoping it pulls back to $20 for a long term buy and hold.

Comment

What are y'all betting on today?

I'm in IWM, up 30%

Comment

I'm so stressed , beat down and exhausted that i don't even know what i was trying to say this weekend. I know what i wanted to point towards and that's nowhere near what came out. I haven't slept more than 3 hours a night in a couple months. So yeah, brain fogged doesn't play well. Gotta love the criticism though, sometimes i need to bring me back to reality. If things would rebound faster i could sleep more and work less.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by TwoHighways View Post
                        Apparently sold silver prematurely. Just hoping it pulls back to $20 for a long term buy and hold.
                        I bought more SLV calls this morning. I think it goes up to $50 (or close)

No way everything calms before the elections. And politicians will most likely print even more money soon.

It's risky way up here though..

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                          I bought more SLV calls this morning. I think it goes up to $50 (or close)

No way everything calms before the elections. And politicians will most likely print even more money soon.

It's risky way up here though..
                          Which strike and expiration?

Comment

Originally posted by SaintBlaise View Post
                            Which strike and expiration?
                            Today I bought Dec 35c

Already had other strikes and prices but wanted some far out strikes as my others are "in the money" already and just move with SLV.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                              Today I bought Dec 35c

Already had other strikes and prices but wanted some far out strikes as my others are "in the money" already and just move with SLV.
                              Yea, that is pretty far out. If you want to play short(this Friday Exp), look at BIDU. It was the bonus name on today's call. It really moved today. Our group has been playing this one since last week. If it pulls back tomorrow, I may jump in. The main target was the IWM 149. Call targets 150.50, 151.31, 153.19, & 154.25. It passed the first level rather easily, but hit resistance a few times at 150.75. We'll see what happens tomorrow.

Comment

What’s everyone’s thoughts on XOM announcing they are stopping 401k matches on Oct 5th?

Comment

Working...
                                X