Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for the PM.

Comment

Any good leads to a small country house with 2 bedrooms with in 15-40 minutes from Sinton would be real nice. And inexpensive which be REAL nice.

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
        Chris, are you with the E&C company or the Steel mill company?
        I will be with the Steel Company helping with start up.

Comment

Be real nice to find a place to shoot my bows without any issues.

Comment

Well good luck to you sir, and WELCOME TO TEXAS!! Now you be sure and leave any "blue ideas" you may have back in Indiana...

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
              Well good luck to you sir, and WELCOME TO TEXAS!! Now you be sure and leave any "blue ideas" you may have back in Indiana...
              You know who Mike Pence is? He was my governor before VP. Crazy thing there was Pence actually backed Ted Cruz and then was picked by Trump.

Comment

You guys aren’t getting another California Liberal that was tired of high taxes and losing rights but then forgets why they left.

Comment

FYI there might be a lot of new rentals available in Sinton, but be aware these houses may have been recently flooded. Best bet traffic wise would be in Sinton, Taft or Gregory but don’t know too much about housing in that area. There are some nice new apartments in Ingleside, but I would also be weary about cheap housing in Ingleside too.

Jason Slocum

Comment

Originally posted by chrisk View Post
                    You guys aren’t getting another California Liberal that was tired of high taxes and losing rights but then forgets why they left.

Well, come on DOWN!! And bring all your like-minded friends with ya!!

Comment

I grew up in Sinton. My mom and sister/family still live there. That's going to do wonders for that area. Good luck with the new job!

Comment

Thanks

Comment

My relocation check came today

Comment

Working...
                          X