X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yep, lost our pasture too. I have way to much **** to move off too

Comment

Originally posted by SV72 View Post
      Sorry to hear that. Good luck to you and your group.
      Thanks bud I appreciate it.

Comment

Anybody get after the Turkeys this weekend? We had family gatherings this weekend but will be after them hard next weekend. How was the activity for those that went?

Comment

Originally posted by droebuck View Post
          Anybody get after the Turkeys this weekend? We had family gatherings this weekend but will be after them hard next weekend. How was the activity for those that went?

Didn’t go this weekend either but was at the lease last weekend to fill feeders and saw quite a few

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I’ll be up at the lease myself this coming weekend to try and get on a bird or 2

Comment

I’m heading to mine on Friday of this week to do some turkey hunting. Off of Cleo rd.

Comment

Originally posted by huntindude View Post
                Didn’t go this weekend either but was at the lease last weekend to fill feeders and saw quite a few

We were up last weekend too for youth weekend. Birds were very active and coming to call as good as I’ve seen but my 9 year old had some issues on her first Turkey hunt. She had a clean miss Saturday morning and it just messed up her confidence too much after that to take another shot. Got a red dot mounted on her Turkey gun now and I think she is good to go for when she goes back.

Comment

After fighting the wind yesterday with very little action the wind calmed down this morning and I was able to call this one into my set up. He couldn’t resist the jake decoy fixing to breed the hen. My little girl had a cold this weekend so she missed out on this action but next trip to the lease we will be trying to get her first bird again.
                  [IMG][/IMG]
                  [IMG][/IMG]

Comment

If anyone left their RV at the lease, you need to check your trailers.
                    All 3 of our RVs had broken and busted windows/vents on the top of them from the last hail storm.

Comment

Originally posted by Capp35 View Post
                      If anyone left their RV at the lease, you need to check your trailers.
                      All 3 of our RVs had broken and busted windows/vents on the top of them from the last hail storm.
                      10-4 thanks for the heads up, will check mine in the daylight tomorrow. What area of the county are you in?

Comment

Be my luck

Comment

Thankfully ours are fine. Couldn’t believe it.

Comment

10-4 thanks for the heads up, will check mine in the daylight tomorrow. What area of the county are you in?
                            15 miles NE of Menard.
                            On Callan Lane.

Comment

One of our trailers...
                              Attached Files

Comment

Worst hail we have ever had, happened sometime between now and 1st week of April. Busted everyone's vents and even went through both my double layer skylights. Exterior lights are also busted and not just the lens but the housing on some of them. The rock guard that covers my front window has holes in it and even the propane tank cover has cracks in it. Same lease as Capp35.

Comment

Working...
                                X