Things you find in your tool box. :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Smart View Post
    Burger King gas grill venturi inlet for their flame grilled burgers?...

What did I win?
    An empty wrapper from a Braums breakfast burrito.
    Originally posted by huntmaster View Post
    do you want another one? I have atleast one in my old archery tool box.
    I've probably got a couple more at the house. I need to dig through my stuff and see what all I have kept over the years. I know I have a sight with brass pins.

Comment

Originally posted by Goldeneagle View Post
      You must be a young whippersnapper.

Comment

Was a great rest in its day. First one I ever had ol' Tim Whiteford himself put it on my bow and adjusted it for me, one of his early bows... Then at some point he went "Whiteford" on me... had to learn how to fiddle with it myseff... The actual falling out (the first time I had with him was over a problem caused by a springy that I had shot so much, I'd worn the wire thin to the point it would no longer support my 2514's...

Comment

Won’t fit my longbow or recurve.
          File, bow stringer , and extra finger tab!

Comment

Originally posted by Goldeneagle View Post
            An empty wrapper from a Braums breakfast burrito.

I've probably got a couple more at the house. I need to dig through my stuff and see what all I have kept over the years. I know I have a sight with brass pins.

I was throwing a bunch of things away today and came across an old archery box of mine. I found this gem and thought to myself what a long way we have come. Circa early 80’sClick image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4918.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	81.6 KB
ID:	24620313

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
              Burger King gas grill venturi inlet for their flame grilled burgers?...

What did I win?
              Exactly correct. It is what creates that forever plume of smoke anytime day or night....

Comment

I been looking for that. Came off my old Bear Kodiak Magnum. Thanks for finding it but I don't have that bow anymore

Comment

Originally posted by J Wales View Post
                  Nice fetzer valve. Now all you need is some 30 weight oil and set of ball bearings.
                  Whoook

Comment

Working...
                  X