X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got bear rifle tag in Sept.
    First time on a bear hunt. Can’t wait!

Comment

Got my bear tag! Now fingers crossed for deer!

Comment

Waiting....... cow elk.

For you deer guys, approx. how many points did you guys use? Thinking of burning my points next year (4) and getting to see a little different area of Colorado.

Comment

I went in with about 20 elk points, but didn't get the tag I wanted. I think I am going to try and draw out to a good area next year, instead of chasing the dadgum point creep.

On a positive note, I did draw a great Montana moose tag and Arizona antelope, both of which I hit on my 20th year of applying. It's going to be a fun fall!

Comment

Originally posted by jeffpg View Post
            I went in with about 20 elk points, but didn't get the tag I wanted. I think I am going to try and draw out to a good area next year, instead of chasing the dadgum point creep.

On a positive note, I did draw a great Montana moose tag and Arizona antelope, both of which I hit on my 20th year of applying. It's going to be a fun fall!
            Wow, congrats!

What unit did you apply for elk? The creep in CO is out of control.

Comment

Originally posted by jeffpg View Post

Nice!

Comment

Hey folks thought I would share this post that was put up on Bowsite. A guy bought out an outfitter in areas 33 and 34 and he is offering a great price on some archery hunting .
                Might be a chance for some of you to get in an OTC hunt on the Flat Tops.

And, good luck all in the draw.

Comment

Originally posted by wytex View Post
                  Hey folks thought I would share this post that was put up on Bowsite. A guy bought out an outfitter in areas 33 and 34 and he is offering a great price on some archery hunting .

Thanks. Ironically that is where we are going to go OTC if we don't draw. Last year if your tag in those units was good fro about a dozen different units. Just lots of hiking and public private interface in that area.

Comment

Originally posted by wytex View Post

Seems too good to be true! Messaged him, thanks for heads up

Comment

Looks like they drew more moose today. OYOA only had posts for moose.

Good luck to all tomorrow! Crossing my fingers Wednesday is elk day.

Comment

Card just got hit for mule deer.

Comment

Originally posted by CEO View Post
                          X2

Comment

Originally posted by CEO View Post

X3

Comment

X4

Comment

I am thinking about watching left over for late season mule deer!

Comment

Working...
                                X