Bay of Campeche System?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bay of Campeche System?

Any of our TBH weather gurus picking anything up on this? I know lots of uncertainty at this point but I’m thinking it’s something that may need watching. If nothing else could bring lots of rain to TX/LA.
    Attached Files

I could definitely be wrong. But it seems those models are forecasting a tighter cone than normal... or at least fewer outliers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Typical, doing a 24hr offshore trip next Saturday.

Comment

NOAA isn’t showing anything??

Comment

Southern GOM should have a circle soon. Models coming more on bored.

Comment

Won’t sniff the Gulf. Lol. Had to.

Comment

Originally posted by Fargus View Post
              Yeah that sucks.

Comment

Originally posted by panhandlehunter View Post
                Yeah that sucks.
                Still early so we have plenty of time to sweat this one out, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by marshman View Post
                  Any of our TBH weather gurus picking anything up on this? I know lots of uncertainty at this point but I’m thinking it’s something that may need watching. If nothing else could bring lots of rain to TX/LA.
                  Can you drop a link to this ? We have a construction project going on next door that is flooding a home every time it rains
                  Need to probably rent a trackhoe if this model has merit

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Fargus View Post
                      Dang it! I hope yall make it out. I'll be out there on Glens rig tuesday and Wednesday. At least that's the plan......

Comment

TD-Two-E just formed over the Eastern pacific, just off shore of Guatemala. It’s supposed to move north over Central America and re-organizer over the Bay of Campeche. It’s already pushing bands over Campeche, Ycatan and Quintana Roo states

Comment

Tagged.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by doug View Post
                            Dang it! I hope yall make it out. I'll be out there on Glens rig tuesday and Wednesday. At least that's the plan......
                            Y'all should have some decent weather can't wait for the updates.

Originally posted by Playa View Post
                            TD-Two-E just formed over the Eastern pacific, just off shore of Guatemala. It’s supposed to move north over Central America and re-organizer over the Bay of Campeche. It’s already pushing bands over Campeche, Ycatan and Quintana Roo states
                            BOOOO!!!! Needs to make a u-turn and go south or stall until after next Sunday.

Comment

If that forms a tropical storm or a hurricane that comes up this way, that will be the first in history for a storm to travel that route or at least never seen it in my lifetime. But Harvey was a good bit of a surprise, it was way early for a Texas hurricane, very early for a strong hurricane.

Comment

Working...
                              X