Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great opportunity!

Comment

Thanks everyone. I've had several people contact me on here. Hoping to get resumes from some great candidates soon. Keep 'em coming!

Comment

Great offer and even a better gesture to someone truly interested!

Comment

My step daughter fits this bill perfectly. Just to dang far for her.

Bump for a great opportunity.

Comment

Let's keep this at the top. I have only received 1 resume/ application from TBH. I am sure there are other recent college grads looking to get into a great career field.

Comment

Can they be attending college or only if they've graduated?

Comment

What do these jobs typically pay after the year of training?

Comment

Originally posted by BuckRage View Post
                  Can they be attending college or only if they've graduated?
                  Requirements say no more than 6 months till graduation, but they are flexible on that. But this is a 7:00am -4:00pm thing.

Comment

Originally posted by 7m STW View Post
                    What do these jobs typically pay after the year of training?
                    You would still be considered entry level till you have 2-3 years experience so somewhere around $45K-$55K a year depending in the role.

Comment

Back up to the top. We hired one young man from here in to the program. I have 2 more slots. Reach out to me if interested. We have already started the interviewing process.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackoutRam2500 View Post
                        ^^^^ Yep! I would love a fallback plan from the patch. If I were 23 again and just finishing college I'd be all over that. My first job out of school paid $75 per week.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk
                        **** what year was that?

Comment

PM sent

My son is straight out of college and very interested in this.

Comment

What is the pay for a successful candidate that completes the one year program?? I am about a year out from looking for a job requiring similar job skills. I was a texhnician in the office equipment field for ten years.

Great gesture on your part OP. Hope you hire some ambitious young minds that will help your company succeed.

Comment

Originally posted by Pedernal View Post
                              What is the pay for a successful candidate that completes the one year program?? I am about a year out from looking for a job requiring similar job skills. I was a texhnician in the office equipment field for ten years.

Great gesture on your part OP. Hope you hire some ambitious young minds that will help your company succeed.
                              Entry level will be around $50k/yr dependig on the chiring company after finishing the program.

Comment

I coordinated all the pathways and infrastructure for several of y’all machines on a project up here in Dallas. Bobby Keaton is a good guy to work with.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X