This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
    Easy Fred. You keep stating facts and they will take their ball and go home. That is one of LSU’s guaranteed wins. Can’t have them looking for some reason to cancel.
    Ha....that’s funny, coming from a school who did just that. Getting that *** whipped every year and LSU took their football, broke the contract and went home.

Comment

Last night was a tie. Slight advantage LSU fan. Y'all get back at it....

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

I wonder what the revenue will be in 2020. Many athletic departments will be in the negative. All will be if there is no football.

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
          Ha....that’s funny, coming from a school who did just that. Getting that *** whipped every year and LSU took their football, broke the contract and went home.
          You actually made a statement without bringing up Bama. Time to turn over a new leaf. Does LSU need to straighten out your elderly alumni threatening QB or can you talk his pappy into doing it while y’all are sharing putters on the course?

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
            You actually made a statement without bringing up Bama. Time to turn over a new leaf. Does LSU need to straighten out your elderly alumni threatening QB or can you talk his pappy into doing it while y’all are sharing putters on the course?
            Now you’re talking.....I’d ask y’all to take care of him for us, BUT it’s his last year and that will be his last game, so no help there. His pappy was a nice fella....don’t know what happened to Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
              I wonder what the revenue will be in 2020. Many athletic departments will be in the negative. All will be if there is no football.
              Where does Kansas fall on that list?

Comment

Now you’re talking.....I’d ask y’all to take care of him for us, BUT it’s his last year and that will be his last game, so no help there. His pappy was a nice fella....don’t know what happened to Jr.
                I have a feeling he may not see much playing time at all.

Comment

Where does Kansas fall on that list?
                  Higher than Vanderbilt.

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post

Well heck atleast it gave y’all something to cheer an clap for cause we all know that football team didn’t....

Y’all go put your overalls on with your bubbly letters and show em some of y’alls sweet choreography.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    Ha. I’ve never understood their fascination with choreographed chants. The first time I went to visit friends at A&M they asked me to go to one of their yell practices. Hard pass.

I know ever school has traditions that seem odd to outsiders but...

Comment

Actually Kansas is 3rd in the Big 12 in revenue. Ahead of the Mississippi schools and Missouri. Not sure why Kansas was mentioned.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                        Higher than Vanderbilt
                        We've never lost to Vanderbilt…….

Comment

We've never lost to Vanderbilt…….
                          Haven’t won a championship in several decades either...

Comment

Originally posted by Rubi513 View Post
                            Haven’t won a championship in several decades either...
                            Neither has 90.7% of all FBS teams. In the last 2 decades 11 teams have won those 20 titles.

That all you got?

Comment

All you have is Kansas and Maryland comments.

A&M has a worse winning % vs Kansas than Texas. In addition A&M and Kansas have the same amount of 10 win seasons as each other in the last 20 years. Kansas has a BCS / NY6 bowl while A&M does not.

In the last 20 years, Maryland has more 10 win seasons, more conference championships, and more BCS / NY6 bowls than A&M.

Comment

That all you got?
                                The team you’re making fun of won in 05 and went again in 09...
                                You make this easy...

Comment

Working...
                                X