Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

2020 Hoping for College Football Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SoTXAg06 View Post
    Great thing about this thread is you can check in every few weeks, and the same things are going on.

Here’s to hoping we get to see college football this fall.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    It got a little better today though.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
      Sooooo how bout a dove hunt if season gets canned lol

I'm game!!

If I can get past this gut deal and released to do so, I will be a dove hunting mofo and I don't care who thinks sitting on their couch watching 18-21 year olds play ball is superior to hunting while I'm in said dove fields. After the crap sports, the players and sports radio have pulled this year, they and the couch guys can go **** up a rope ...

Life's priorities can change when you spend 3.5 days in ICU....
      Last edited by Smart; 07-15-2020, 04:50 PM.

Comment

2020 Hoping for College Football Thread

Originally posted by Smart View Post
        I'm game!!

If I can get past this gut deal and released to do so, I will be a dove hunting mofo and I don't care who thinks sitting on their couch watching 18-21 year olds play ball is superior to hunting while I'm in said dove fields. After the crap sports, the players and sports radio have pulled this year, they and the couch guys can go **** up a rope ...

Honestly even if they play it will be unbearable to watch on tv....the over under in times covid will be mentioned per game will be beyond numbing...I’m game to bs in a dove field

Get well brotha

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
          Honestly even if they play it will be unbearable to watch on tv....the over under in times covid will be mentioned per game will be beyond numbing...I’m game to bs in a dove field

Get well brotha

Man I didn't even factor the Covid talk in. That is gonna be mind numbing.

I'm doing better and better daily...."production" is starting to get closer to normal...lol.

Two week check up tomorrow. Hoping they release me from some of the more restrictive restrictions. And thanks!

Comment

There are 30 days of dove season in September. Only 4 days of Texas football. I will be in the fields too...just not during those 3 hours on those 4 days. Lol.

Comment

I'm game!!

Life's priorities can change when you spend 3.5 days in ICU....

No doubt. Good luck on the continued recovery.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                There are 30 days of dove season in September. Only 4 days of Texas football. I will be in the fields too...just not during those 3 hours on those 4 days. Lol.

Knock yourself out.. I'll watch if I can't be in a dove field....maybe...

Comment

Knock yourself out.. I'll watch if I can't be in a dove field....maybe...
                  ****. Opening day is on Tuesday. That sucks.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                    ****. Opening day is on Tuesday. That sucks.

yup nutkick city there

Comment

And the south zone opens on a Monday...dumbest **** ever when you aren't hog tied to a Sept 1 license renewal as an opening day. . Its been on the third Friday (and sometimes Saturday for as long as I can remember)...We've been hunting it since the late 70s. Ridiculous...

Comment

They have to play!

Comment

Originally posted by Throwin Darts View Post
                          Keep being you, its entertaining to watch someone being an arse when they think they are being clever. Its the ultimate form of stupidity.
                          Do you know the opposite of "above me"? How clever is that redneck?

Comment

****.... ol RLB making friends post by post..
                            I'm real good friends with their moms......

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
                              https://youtu.be/HOdtG0ZRHpw

LOL.....the “Blue Bloods” they chose for this video.......
                              Very, Very, light shade of blue. So light it’s white!

Comment

They forgot USC.

Comment

Working...
                                X