Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Perfect. Get rid of the powder puff games and add meaningful conference games, I like it.

It’s going to shine some light on those layup 7-8 win seasons for some programs.

Comment

I like your optimism Heath, but I am not sure we will be playing ball this year.

Comment

Originally posted by thegrouse View Post
        I like your optimism Heath, but I am not sure we will be playing ball this year.

Until they are officially canceled I’m holding a good thought. I already have plans with my season ticket money I’m going to get refunded. [emoji1]

Comment

I am just not sure what I am going to do with my Saturdays now if the season is cancelled. CFB is a big part of my year.

Comment

Originally posted by thegrouse View Post
            I am just not sure what I am going to do with my Saturdays now if the season is cancelled. CFB is a big part of my year.
            Go to bed by 10p. Oh those midnight PAC games were a killer. Ruined me

Comment

I work Saturday nights so I am used to being up for the Pac 12 after dark. I am planning on doing more hunting this year so maybe that will help to fill the void.

Comment

I don't know how promising it will be but at least its proactive addressing the concern

Comment

Originally posted by .243 WSSM View Post
                  I don't know how promising it will be but at least its proactive addressing the concern

https://youtu.be/4TMnEu0wPlg

Goodness stop this chit already! This is madness enough with these stupid mask plexiglass bubbles etc etc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

CB Dreyden Norwood commits to aTm . .

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Sharecropper View Post
                        CB Dreyden Norwood commits to aTm . .
                        Yep, Dreyden didn’t even have the Aggies in his top 5. Jimbo and Co did work landing the #1 player in the state of Arkansas for the second straight year.

Comment

2020 Hoping for College Football Thread

Originally posted by 3DW5 View Post
                          Yep, Dreyden didn’t even have the Aggies in his top 5. Jimbo and Co did work landing the #1 player in the state of Arkansas for the second straight year.

Jimbo is great at this move.

Comment

Hoping for jr high and high school ball

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

From the Twitters

Grayson Weir@GsonJW

Ole Miss football and Baylor have agreed to cancel the season opener in Houston with an announcement to come next week, per sources.

Not a big surprise, as the BIG10 and PAC12 (among others) are moving to conference-only schedules. Expect the SEC to do the same soon.

Comment

Capt. keeps trawling and filling those nets!

#Bellyupondabayoubaw!

We coming!!

Comment

Working...
                                X