This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sboudreaux View Post
    I watched most of the replay today that was a dang good game. If there was another quarter to play who knows what would’ve happened.
    It was a very good game. I hope we get to see part 2.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Sharecropper View Post
      Speedy and tyreek are new aggies . .

Who’s Speedy?

Comment

What’s nice about these LSU recruits is many are from hot beds around the country. And, other major top tier programs were in the mix for them.

Comment

I guess OU got a couple yesterday.

Comment

For those that have season tickets, are you still going to all the games or sitting this season out?

For me, a half full stadium, all the safety measures in place (wearing a mask, temp checks at gate, change in seats, changes to concussions, no tailgating, etc) I think we would punt to next year. This is assuming we get a full refund and get to keep same seats.

Comment

I'm glad SEC Shorts is still on top of their game.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HOdtG0ZRHpw"]YouTube[/ame]
              My Flickr Photos

Comment

Heath I agree with you- I have worked he outside of the UT Football games for years. The atmosphere tailgating seems to be a lot of the experience and tradition. Folks have had same parking spots for years and the smell of pit smoke and beer, folks playing games, etc have always seemed like more fun. I never liked it when they go scheduled for the early games as it seems like the outside tailgating got cut off. Wont be much of an experience putting a mask on and not talking to anyone and just going to sit down for 4 quarters and leave.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                  For those that have season tickets, are you still going to all the games or sitting this season out?

For me, a half full stadium, all the safety measures in place (wearing a mask, temp checks at gate, change in seats, changes to concussions, no tailgating, etc) I think we would punt to next year. This is assuming we get a full refund and get to keep same seats.
                  I don't see how a season can happen this year. In football you got slobber flying around everywhere, slobber equals COVID. IDK maybe these schools know something I don't.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post

I feel the same way. I don't want to experience a half full stadium and all the restrictions including the high likelihood of no tailgating. This is turning into a hard "no" from me assuming I can roll my tickets to next year.

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
                      I guess OU got a couple yesterday.
                      Bread....

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
                        Bread....

I’ll have some of that bread!

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
                          Bread....

Road house rolls

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

All them heismans/candidates an no [emoji471] that hurts

Comment

So far, every major sport is ****ing up the return plan, I expect CFB to **** it up too...

May be a lot of deer kilt this year.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                                So far, every major sport is ****ing up the return plan, I expect CFB to **** it up too...

May be a lot of deer kilt this year.

Amazing how were 5-6 months into this an no plans or better execution....

Comment

Working...
                                X