Comment

So wal marks bags are out?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

I have the same one as blackout ram it’s a great bag

Comment

Let me have “Things I figured I’d never hear on TBH” for $200 Alex

Comment

Diaper Bag Backpack for Dad Large Waterproof Travel Baby Bag for Men + Changing Pad Insulated Pockets Stroller Straps and Wipe Pocket Multi-Function Military Style

Been using this for a year now. Has the side insulated pockets. Able to fit everything our twins would need for a day in it.

Comment

I have this one and like it. Always get something bigger then you think as they fill up with stuff quickly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Thanks for the advise and suggestions from those people that actually contributed lol. Found and ordered the diaper dude camo bag.

Jason Slocum

Comment

My wife always used a nice backpack.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

We were given a nice Eddie Bauer backpack diaper bag. It was good looking and pretty tough and fit like a decent backpack. I really liked it she traded it out for no good reason.

The new one she got screams "I sit when I pee" and would barely fit a teenage girl. I have to carry it like a briefcase. It's a genuine PIA. I think the Eddie Bauer one was sold at Target.

Comment

Originally posted by Passthrough View Post
                        Let me have “Things I figured I’d never hear on TBH” for $200 Alex

Just checked diaper bag discussion off my things I thought I'd never see on tbh list..

Comment

I used a badlands backpack I had .

Comment

These are the things I try to think of to stir it up. But this is a real question [emoji23][emoji28][emoji28]

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

Folks in Wilson county just drive over to the Walmart in Floresville and lay them dirty ones in the parking lot. Reckon its a recycle place or something.

Comment

I see some of the tech parent things my daughters have for my grandkids and they are amazing. Things have progressed along way since we raised our girls. Op, go for it and good luck.

Comment

Working...
                                X