No announcement yet.

3 wheelers are dangerous

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

glad they're ok, been there done that. Have 2 honda four wheelers they made right after those.

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
      Oh..I never said it was the 3 wheelers fault...it was his...
      Or actually mine for letting him ride..

Everything work on it...brakes good...

He was going too fast after I told him not to....tried to turn and was going to fast...hit both brakes but didn’t take his thumb off the throttle....

It is toast

I have 3 of them.....but this one might be a parts bike now
      Send one down here, I want one of the 250's bad. So the question is, are you making him pay for it?? lol his pride, leg, and wallet will hurt.

Comment

Had a Honda 250SX in 80s ...Great Machine Never a issue..Yea: It never did anything wrong ..Busted My Ars a few times BUT it was my fault every time....Goin too Fast for conditions....I've owned prob 6 4wheeler since it and never felt any SAFER...Still had Ars busted and still my fault...

Comment

back when I was a GW I was checking a dove field on my Big Red. I rode up on some folks sitting on and around a truck under a tree. One of the guys had a full Halo on. head screws and all. He told me I could get one of them riding my three wheeler. I said I never got out of second gear...

This fella rode his up a very steep hill, thinking the top was flat...it just dropped off the other side straight down. He went airborne and landed seated upside down.. opens his eyes and everything was upside down. His neck was broken, back of head was against his mid back.he pulled his head back into place. They loaded him inn the bed of a truck and took him to the hospital. He had no permanent damage. Had to stay in the halo for months.

I do not see how that neck was broken completely but he suffered no paralysis at all. God was looking out for him that day for sure.

Comment

I have flipped a big red 250 forwards and backwards in my teenage years. Not one time could I blame Honda for me turning too fast or throttling too hard. I did love riding that thing. We had a 6 foot in diameter Coke sign that a salesman had hung on the end of our barn. We wore every bit of paint off that thing pulling it behind the 3 wheeler in the snow with a rope. Made a great sled for feeding cattle or slinging friends around. No telling what that sign would have been worth today if we had just left it alone.

Comment

Rode a hunnerd thousand miles on one, and only wore down 2 tires.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Comment

Glad he is ok. I wrecked a few in my early years. No doubt they are ( were ) much more dangerous than a four wheeler. Fours wheels better than three.

Comment

Having grandkids made mine leave quickly.

Comment

Had a 3 wheeler when I was a kid, rolled it a few times, but heck I rolled 4 wheeler just as many times. Never got hurt on either, guess I was lucky or bailed when the getting was good.

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
                      Mad at myself but thankful....

Bought a 84 200es on Tuesday...cleaned carb and it was running...
                      My SIL rode it last night for 3 mins and hit a telephone pole...
                      Bruised his leg but is walking....thank the lord...

I am mad at myself for letting him ride it alone....he is not new to atvs but inexperienced with them....he panicked and hit the brakes with his thumb full throttle....
                      Front end is toast...forks, rack, handlebars, triple tree all smashed....

I had it for about 24 hours...lol

Luckily he wasn’t hurt badly....
                      Had a 200x when I was a kid, no way I’d let my kids ride one. Side note, your SIL is a dude?

Comment

Suckers are different for sure!

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
                          Glad he’s OK, but I’m not sure the 3 wheeler is to blame for hitting a telephone pole. I’ve wrecked 3 wheelers about every way you can wreck one and every single time it was my fault or the fault of a buddy who bet me I couldn’t do something.[emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          Lol, I had three of them and had a few wrecks. Cracked ribs and sore body several times.

Comment

Two things that will turn over for almost no reason. 3 wheelers and canoes.

Comment

You are certified to be the executive editor in chief for CNN. "3 wheelers are dangerous..run inncoecent kids into fences and trees."

Comment

My confusion is how are 3wheels more detrimental than 3?

Comment

Working...
                                X