Churches burned to the ground

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Texas Tracker View Post
    Explain because I just don't see what is funny.
    Trolling I suppose

Comment

This is just sad. The more this country strays from God the worse off we are going to be. This nation was founded under God and our founding fathers would be rolling over in their grave if they could see how this country is turning out.

Comment

Just that someone can ask one question and everyone has a different opinion and has the right answer. This is supposed to be a hunting forum but u get everything but topics about hunting here, its mostly about church and this and that. Guess thats why i dont post much because i dont do the church thang. Now i can get ready for all the chit talking to begin.

Comment

Originally posted by Tyrex750 View Post
          Just that someone can ask one question and everyone has a different opinion and has the right answer. This is supposed to be a hunting forum but u get everything but topics about hunting here, its mostly about church and this and that. Guess thats why i dont post much because i dont do the church thang. Now i can get ready for all the chit talking to begin.
          Your trolling makes you the hypokrit...and you need to look up the definition of freedom.

Comment

Church is not for everyone but you will never find an atheist in a fox hole.

Comment

LoL poor guy...

Comment

Originally posted by Charles View Post
                It will turn out to be intentionally caught on fire by a member of the Church...aka inside job.
                "Bet you stay home now you hypokrits" <--- classic diversion technique

definitely an inside job orchestrated by the pastor or high ranking church member … basically a staged liberal hate crime

Comment

^^yes sir, just dont go, doesn't mean my family doesn't believe

Comment

Originally posted by Charles View Post
                    It will turn out to be intentionally caught on fire by a member of the Church...aka inside job.

Yes it is a sad day that not only churches are set on fire but our Government denies us our right to worship.
                    I'll put money on it. I'll gladly eat crow if it turns out to be legit, but these types of things rarely do these days.

Comment

Some of these liberals are psychotic ...everyone has seen that played out since Trump was elected. They take to shooting republican lawmakers on a baseball field to Burning car lot in the name of climate change. They call on their neighbors for working out in their garage or sitting in a park so i'd be extremely surprised if this was not your average cuk basement dweller who got triggered

Comment

We have all seen the inside job/fake hate crime/etc... play out before . But the pastor of a church, whose congregation pays his salary, burned his own church down, and put himself out of a job? Ehhhh
                        Possible but not plausible imo
                        Last edited by JLivi1224; 05-21-2020, 12:19 PM.

Comment

yep. Corporate greed. Globalism. end of story. People can act how they want. In the end, its going to turn out the same. Only the big man upstair knows our hearts.

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
                            He's probably either 16 years old and driving daddy's truck or he's totally clueless.
                            who's juvenile? SMH

I think circumstances such as these call for serious discussion. Asking for clarification is a part of that. Personal attacks are not.

I wasn't sure either where he was coming from with the conclusions and the story link. The question drew it out.

I think the broad conclusions are people seeing what they want to or are inclined to see-- making it into whatever fits their narrative. People can leverage any story into support for their anti-abortion, anti-globalism, anti-corporation, anti-whatever agenda.

My money is on one loony tune who isn't well educated and has anger management issues.

Comment

Originally posted by JLivi1224 View Post
                              We have all seen the inside job/fake hate crime/etc... play out before . But the pastor of a church, whose congregation pays his salary, burned his own church down, and put himself out of a job? Ehhhh
                              Possible but not plausible imo
                              How'd that gofundme work out for hair lady

Comment

Originally posted by Team Porkchop View Post
                                The further the country strays from its foundation, the bible, the less freedoms we will have. Just my opinion.
                                Interesting

Comment

Working...
                                X