No announcement yet.

Colorado travel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We have a trip to Dillon planned for the week of July 4th. The states tourism authority is discouraging out of state travel, which makes no **** sense. Tourism revenue is down 89% for the year. I have no idea how they expect these places to survive without summer travel

DENVER (KDVR) — According to the Colorado Tourism Office (CTO), out-of-state travelers may be urged to not visit Colorado this summer. “I think there certainly is a wish among practitioners of tour…

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
      We have a trip to Dillon planned for the week of July 4th. The states tourism authority is discouraging out of state travel, which makes no **** sense. Tourism revenue is down 89% for the year. I have no idea how they expect these places to survive without summer travel

https://www.westernslopenow.com/colo...ourism-office/

Pure stupidity
      I guess we are headed that way and they can set up a road block if they dont want us there

Comment

#pretendcoloradotripsucks

Comment

So I am another Lake City visitor. Will be there first week of July. The 14 day self quarantine is over. All lodging except for privately owned homes rented for less 30 days is open with recommended precautions in place.
          To stay updated on Lake City go to

You guys be safe and have a great trip

Comment

Originally posted by Still Hunter View Post
            So I am another Lake City visitor. Will be there first week of July. The 14 day self quarantine is over. All lodging except for privately owned homes rented for less 30 days is open with recommended precautions in place.
            To stay updated on Lake City go to

You guys be safe and have a great trip
            Thanks for the link

Comment

We are headed to the Pagosa & Lake City areas in mid July. Of course that's 2 months away but we will be camping in the national forests. Anyone aware of any camping restrictions up that way?

Comment

I think the recreational camping in San Juan forest is out tentatively till may 31. I'm supposed to head to pagosa forb10 days June 19th. All the koa parks and Campgrounds seem to be open.
                Silverton Colorado sheriff shut down all parks to everyone but locals...

Comment

Son is heading to Pagosa Thursday to open a friends cabin. I am heading that way first week in June.

Comment

I can't wait to go.

Comment

hey TBH. Has anyone have any updates on travel from texas to colorado? How has travel been? Im taking the fam. To san juan forest in pagosa springs on the 19th. Just wanted to see if anyone ran into any travel problems

Comment

Go for it!

Comment

We have been here for two weeks and it's been great. Many restaurants are doing take out and many are now opening up for dine in. The popular trails in the mountains load up on the weekends, however we have easily found wilderness all to ourselves. People seem to wear masks more than down home and some stores require them to enter, mainly grocery stores. Many businesses still shut down but many are going strong. Come on up and have fun!

Comment

Thanks for the info. Cant wait to get up there!

Comment

Leaving Tuesday for Arkansas, fishing the White River. Then off the Colorado. First stop will be around the Pagosa area. Fly Fishing and camping in National Forest.

Click image for larger version

Name:	truck camper.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	85.0 KB
ID:	24620536

Comment

Originally posted by Paycheck View Post
                                Leaving Tuesday for Arkansas, fishing the White River. Then off the Colorado. First stop will be around the Pagosa area. Fly Fishing and camping in National Forest.

[ATTACH]1006571[/ATTACH]
                                That sounds like a fantastic get away from the world issues vacation. Have fun and be safe.

Comment

Working...
                                X