Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fishndude and Smart Ride Again! Live Pig Hunt!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FND... Glad to see you're back on your feet and enjoying the woods again. Take care of yourself, sir.

Comment

Shank!! Very lucky shank! Like you said...if you are going to shank....that's the place to do it!

Thanks for putting that together! Awesome!

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
      The Video!!! Wow! That was close. Good shot Smart.

smart 5/17/20 - YouTube

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
      Last edited by Smart; 05-18-2020, 03:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by mikerosa View Post
        He kicked Coronas asssss too because while in a hospital fighting you are in the midst that corona in the hospital.

Double victory. Worst place to be is anywhere near a hospital for anything when they have any sort of break out.

Major victory. Hospitals now are like a death trap.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Wow NOT a pregnant sow... looks like the mamma of those little ones... She still looked to be fat tho. That was actually a cool shot, but poor penetration. Did you hit the neck bone? or just shooting a rage out of a girly bow?

Comment

Great vid FND!

Comment

Great hunting story made even better by FND’s health recovery. Oh yeah, there is also a new truck involved with first blood on tailgate. Congratulations all around, and thanks for taking us along.

Comment

Fishndude and Smart Ride Again! Live Pig Hunt!

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                Wow NOT a pregnant sow... looks like the mamma of those little ones... She still looked to be fat tho. That was actually a cool shot, but poor penetration. Did you hit the neck bone? or just shooting a rage out of a girly bow?

Shanked the shot. Actually my view through the peep of the black pig and trying to tell what leg was forward or back was not as it appeared on my mind after reviewing video. she went from quartering away to almost quartering too but either way.. I still shanked it. Clipped the front shoulder/leg bone and I’m assuming caught some of the neck bone without dropping her.

There were two bigger sows there. FND told me to shoot the smaller of the two so loading would be easier.
                Last edited by Smart; 05-18-2020, 03:50 PM.

Comment

You’d think that shot would produce the loudest squeals In the world ? Those are my favorite parts. Let’s you rest assured you did damage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

That looked to be a cool setup yall were hunting for. Glad to see you up and going FND

Comment

Good work FND!

Comment

Originally posted by dfkoon View Post
                        That looked to be a cool setup yall were hunting for. Glad to see you up and going FND

It is a great setup. Comfortable, easy access and effective. FND did a great job setting that setup up.

Comment

Congrats, glad y’all back in the woods again!

Comment

Congrats.

Think Smart might be trying to get on Mathews Pro Staff

Comment

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bt18gd6OSHk"]Gene Autry ' Back in the Saddle Again' - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Working...
                              X