• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good looking truck Jason. Congrats!

Comment

Exactly

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
      That’s cute!
      I will never use the word "TRUCK" in the same sentence with "TOYOTA". I am a Ford man but the word "TRUCK" only pertains to Ford, Chevrolet or Dodge.
      JMO

Comment

Clean ole 7.3!

Comment

Have an 08 Tundra with 196,000 on it. No problems so far. Only a 6 cylinder. My buddy’s Super duty got better gas mileage than my six did even when he kept his foot in it. I think the best I’ve gotten is 22 mpg hwy and average maybe 16 living outside this armpit known as Houston , Texas.
          Wife has a 2015 4x4 Tundra tricked out that she wants to “give me” to where she can get her a new one. Told her bed was too small for me to use it. On its best day we get 17 on the hwy. and 13-14 in town.
          But, they are very nice trucks, run forever, and have good resale. So, great choice and congrats man!

Comment

Originally posted by diamonde40 View Post
            I will never use the word "TRUCK" in the same sentence with "TOYOTA". I am a Ford man but the word "TRUCK" only pertains to Ford, Chevrolet or Dodge.
            JMO
            Don’t travel much I guess as those brands are basically only USA specific and are oddities world wide

Comment

" I will never use the word "TRUCK" in the same sentence with "TOYOTA". I am a Ford man but the word "TRUCK" only pertains to Ford, Chevrolet or Dodge.
              JMO "
              I had a dodge ONCE, biggest piece of CACA I ever owned. I didn't own it very long! I have had some fords, not many. Had a chevi or two.
              You can always tell a chevy coming down the road,,, it will have a burned out light in front!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by diamonde40 View Post
                JMO

Nobody gives a **** about your opinion...

Comment

Originally posted by White Falcon View Post
                  " I will never use the word "TRUCK" in the same sentence with "TOYOTA". I am a Ford man but the word "TRUCK" only pertains to Ford, Chevrolet or Dodge.
                  JMO "
                  I had a dodge ONCE, biggest piece of CACA I ever owned. I didn't own it very long! I have had some fords, not many. Had a chevi or two.
                  You can always tell a chevy coming down the road,,, it will have a burned out light in front!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                  You’re sorely mistaken if you think the Tundra isn’t a truck.

You people pizzin on a man’s new truck are pathetic.

Comment

Originally posted by rvd View Post
                    You’re sorely mistaken if you think the Tundra isn’t a truck.

You people pizzin on a man’s new truck are pathetic.

White Falcon is a Tundra driver .....he was quoting the Diamonddushe40 above him.

But agreed.....trash...

Comment

I’m a Ford fan and have to admit, White Falcons comment was pretty **** funny [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Congrats Smart! Nice truck. Hope you enjoy it.

Comment

Are they done with the leveling kit yet? I have a feeling that between that and the grill guard, it’s gonna look pretty badarse

Comment

Nice choice!
                            213K on my ‘15 Tundra work truck and it’s never seen the shop.
                            The only time it’s been back to the dealership was for all those free oil changes and tire rotations [emoji16]

Comment

Originally posted by captainsling View Post
                              Congrats Smart! Nice truck. Hope you enjoy it.

Thanks man and thanks for your help...

Originally posted by Backwoods101 View Post
                              Are they done with the leveling kit yet? I have a feeling that between that and the grill guard, it’s gonna look pretty badarse

They haven't started . I'm workin on that and airbags right now. Brushguard comes a little later

Comment

Nice ride! Congrats. Are they gonna level it front to back or side to side?

Comment

Working...
                                X