Educate me- led shop lights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I put 16 of these in my 40x40.
    I didn't want them swinging, so I figured out a way to mount them secure to the perlins.
    The lowest one is 16+ feet off the floor. They put off plenty of light.

Click image for larger version

Name:	19477394_488715728137604_7795745747854718780_o.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	130.2 KB
ID:	24624208
    Last edited by Texastaxi; 07-14-2020, 10:29 AM.

Comment

I ordered 4 that RascalArms recommended. Awaiting my Amazon delivery to try them out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I installed 6 of these 2’ LED high bay fixtures in my 40x30. 10’ eave height and tons of light output. I think they would put off even more light in a 16’ building.

Comment

Originally posted by Bill View Post
          I ordered 4 that RascalArms recommended. Awaiting my Amazon delivery to try them out.
          A lot of light for the money and they look great. You will like them I’m sure. I didn’t like the chains so mounted them directly to the trusses...just drilled small holes on each end and used large washers and screws. Easy peasy.
          Last edited by RascalArms; 07-19-2020, 10:35 PM.

Comment

I'm needing some all weather shop lights. 4 of them will be going into my outside lean to's and 6 in the shop. Any suggestions?

Comment

Originally posted by RascalArms View Post
              A lot of light for the money and they look great. You will like them I’m sure. I didn’t like the chains so mounted them directly to the trusses...just drilled small holes on each end and used large washers and screws. Easy peasy.

I have electrical boxes in the ceiling I want to mount the fixtures.

Comment

I put up 2 in the 26x30 2-car area and they work well. I need to get them in the shop area for the true test.

Comment

I finished installing 6 in the workshop. If we cleaned up sawdust I think I could do surgery!

2 are above the open garage door- which will normally be closed.

Comment

Working...
                  X