Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’d eat it.

Comment

Hmmmm.......I've got one with a limp right now....

Comment

Good god, I could see my neighbors here in the densest horse area in the U.S. when I have one hanging from FEL cutting it up......

Comment

<<<<<had zebra in Africa, very good!!

Comment

I've ate zebra....very good. I'll eat horse right after house cat if times get tough.

Comment

I’d try it. When I was a kid, I was told the Bible stated you can only eat animals with split hooves. I never did look into it, just have always remembered hearing it.

Comment

I ate horse in Norway, and quite liked it, though it wasn't quiet as delicious as the reindeer. If you really think about it, a horse is basically a cow that hits the gym.

Comment

I couldn’t do it. I guess being around horses so much and getting to know them and their personalities you grow attached. I know every one of Riley’s horses have become more than animals.

Comment

Never had it to my knowledge but sure it wouldn’t be too far from deer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Na

Comment

Worked with a guy from Russia, and he said they ate it often. He can’t believe we can’t buy any here. He is trying to have his relatives send him some.

Comment

I'd eat it. Dad had it in france and said it was good.

Comment

I did Army boot camp at fort Leonard Wood....I’m
                            Sure I probably ate horse....and was glad to have it

Comment

cured hams smoked pecan

no horse but I been killing pigs and making my own cured hams
                              Attached Files

Comment

I’ve been to Vietnam several times and it’s pretty common there. I’ve eaten it in more than a handful of meals. Not bad at all IMO if it’s cooked right.

Comment

Working...
                                X