No announcement yet.

Quarantine Baby Boom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't get her moustache waxed, hair is now grey and scragly and desperately needs a tan...

Comment

My wife hopes so, she wants a granddaughter, after 4 grandboys she's about to give up hope!

Comment

All I need is for the schools to open back up so we have the opportunity. We've had to find new places to hide lately, and dang the attic is hot already.

Comment

Originally posted by Graysonhogs View Post
          And domestic violence.
          Cooke county guys that do our security tell me its pretty bad right now, that along with child abuse and overdoses

Comment

Originally posted by friscopaint View Post
            More likely a divorce boom.....
            This for sure!!

Comment

Originally posted by hendonlb View Post
              In 14 years we'll have quaranteenies.
              I was reading too quickly and was going to say there's already a quarant ies page on FB.

Comment

ttt

Comment

Maybe first a spike in first born but parents stuck at home 2 months home schooling their kids are probably trying to do an at home vasectomy on themselves!

Comment

Divorce attorneys been advertising on WBAP (dfw) guarantee max cost and reduced rates in "these times"....law firm only represents men

Comment

Originally posted by game_Chaser View Post
                      So do you guys think we will see a baby boom with everyone being made to stay home?
                      I'm knocking on 60 and have been fixed but I told her we can try.

Comment

Originally posted by Monark View Post
                        I'm knocking on 60 and have been fixed but I told her we can try.
                        Turned 56 last Friday and we have been like rabbits around here. ZERO complaints at all but we both have been working from home for two decades......lol! Folks talking divorce and domestic violence, sounds like they being separated permanently could be a good thing...….especially for the children!

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                          Turned 56 last Friday and we have been like rabbits around here. ZERO complaints at all but we both have been working from home for two decades......lol! Folks talking divorce and domestic violence, sounds like they being separated permanently could be a good thing...….especially for the children!

Just another of the many reasons I want to be like you if I ever have to grow up.

Comment

I’m fixed, but that hasn’t stopped me from trying frequently!

Comment

Originally posted by jaker_cc View Post
                              Just another of the many reasons I want to be like you if I ever have to grow up.
                              God knows my wife says all the time that I need to grow up!!!
                              Originally posted by TxMedic View Post
                              I’m fixed, but that hasn’t stopped me from trying frequently!
                              My wife is fixed also...…….but heck I love a challenge!!!

Comment

Not here. Too dang many kids outa work screwing up our nooners!

Comment

Working...
                                X