Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Easy sex change

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Easy sex change

I just found out that I am a Female!
    I am in the process of verifying some VA benefits. They use various sources (insurance & credit reporting) to verify your ID, and everything came back as expected, except my gender.
    This was a cause for some concern, as I am married (to a Female), does this mean I am Gay also?
    While pouring a glass of scotch to ponder this development, I remembered that early this year my Oncologist needed to verify the necessity of a specific RX, that I require. I remember It took my Dr 2 months to get approval, and the reason was because she had inadvertently listed my gender as Female, and The drug is only approved for use in Males.
    Now months later the VA tried to verify my ID, and it came back as Female.

Maybe I will qualify for better benefits now!

I’ve always said I was a lesbian trapped in a man’s body

Comment

It’s my understanding you can be whatever you want to be now.

I identify as a short albino Sasquatch

Comment

I don't know what to say . Except, are ya gonna change your name now?

Hope all is going well with you broth,... uh...sis...uh...I don't know what to say.

Comment

But I do hope all is good with ya.

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
            I don't know what to say . Except, are ya gonna change your name now?

Hope all is going well with you broth,... uh...sis...uh...I don't know what to say.
            Did you suspect something? Looking back, you always were kinda “friendly “

Comment

If you are in a hurry, might wanna skip the VA

Comment

Now you’re going to have to take a 21% pay cut and rid yourself of all sense and reasonability.

Comment

^including being absolutely no help In deciding what you want for dinner

Comment

Originally posted by Stuck View Post
                    Now you’re going to have to take a 21% pay cut and rid yourself of all sense and reasonability.
                    Lmao!!!

Comment

So you gonna vote democrat now that you are female trapped in a male body?

Or are you going to be one of the exceptions?

Comment

Hey, it's good that you can joke about the whole deal. Try to stay in good spirits, stay positive.
                        I got a buddy, who I just talked to earlier in the week, he lost his job about three months ago, has no health insurance, then found out he has cancer again. He did not know he had a problem then was out of it for a few days, woke up in the hospital to get informed he has cancer again. I have been trying to do what I can, to keep his mind off of the subject.

Comment

pink camo in the up coming season ???

Comment

Originally posted by breadman View Post
                            pink camo in the up coming season ???

Fortunately pink is not my color!

I don’t plan to tell the wife, as I am worried About an old saying “turnabout is fair play”! << :O

Comment

Use it at work to get a promotion! Demand equal rights!

Comment

Working...
                              X