No announcement yet.

Murder hornet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So these came here the same time as the corona virus in December? From asia?

Comment

Originally posted by Carpe_diem View Post
      I wonder if any beekeepers have tried putting a screen around their hives, with holes small enough for the bees to negotiate but too small for the big bad hornets from hell to get through? Kind of like houses for wrens with small openings to keep out the sparrows.
      This or just screening the hive entrance with something like a queen excluder, maybe a little larger gaps would probably Keep them out. The sky is not falling today.

Comment

Oh great, Murder Hornets, how much toilet paper do we need to buy to save us from these?

Comment

Originally posted by Carpe_diem View Post
          I wonder if any beekeepers have tried putting a screen around their hives, with holes small enough for the bees to negotiate but too small for the big bad hornets from hell to get through? Kind of like houses for wrens with small openings to keep out the sparrows.
          Originally posted by rjtkdplus View Post
          This or just screening the hive entrance with something like a queen excluder, maybe a little larger gaps would probably Keep them out. The sky is not falling today.
          An entrance reducer reduced down to a littler over 1 bee width would keep the hornets out but as I read the article the hornets will stage up outside the hive and catch them coming in and out. Apparently these hornets chemically mark the hive so that other hornets know where the buffet is. Pretty crazy

Comment

Sooooooo....

Does anyone know how much toilet paper I will need for the murder hornets ?

Comment

Hogs, Rock Pythons, Cobras, killer bees, murder hornets, fire ants, illegal aliens, Covid, liberals, and ragheads.

Life in the good ole USA is getting hard. I’m not afraid yet.

Comment

I thought murder hornet was Hillary’s nickname?

Comment

Originally posted by Hooverfb View Post
                  We actually dont want honey bees.. they're like the hogs of the pollinator world. They hurt natural pollinators.
                  Really? And what do you think pollinates all our crops and trees? Please.

Comment

Originally posted by tdwinklr View Post
                    Really? And what do you think pollinates all our crops and trees? Please.
                    Obviously none of the other 3,999 species of North American bees

Comment

There's a stimulus plan already in the works..Something along the lines of a benadryl voucher,and a carbon fiber ping pong paddle,with holes drilled in it.

Sent from my SM-G970U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Top selling Halloween costume in 2020 the Murder Hornet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Comment

Comment

Just wait until the media starts reporting that the virus could mutate and infect the Murder Hornet population. Throw a good old hurricane in the mix to spread it around faster you got yourself some news. SMH

Comment

Big ole bug......... Before you know it they will be invading our deer population and carrying them off ........

Comment

Working...
                                X