No announcement yet.

CanAm Accessories

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hate things sliding around in the cargo bed. Cut some of the stall mat and added the tractor supply box.

Comment

These are the brackets that I used for my light bar. They may work with a windshield, I just got a half windshield on mine.

Comment

Originally posted by DZM View Post
        What tire pressure are y’all running? I have the HD10 XT. Rt now I have 12lbs in the front and 15 in the back.
        10 front and rear

Comment

Originally posted by TX03RUBI View Post
          10 front and rear
          Thanks. But the problem I am likely to have is my windshield folds down to half a windshield. So anything mounted inside the tube frame will prevent it from either opening or closing.

Not that crazy about the windshield as you can't see out of it when moisture or dew. Someone told me they make a spray that will help with that though.

Comment

Thought I'd pop this back to top.

Looking for a case that mounts on back of cage to hold both a rifle with scope and a bow with quiver (I can take quiver off if needed). Was thinking a soft case. Find for rifle and bow, but I'd like to have the ar for hogs when riding and bow to hunt.

Close to sharing my make of the under seat gun mount. Had enough material left over for a 2nd that I was going to offer, but need to move the mounts higher for my ar-15. It has rifle stock so guess sits higher than those with carbine stock. No way would the other ones shown have worked.

Comment

CanAm Accessories

I’ve been slacking but did my first mod and switched out the headlights. Massive difference for only 65$ and took 4 mins to do both sides.

Right is new and left is stock

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post
                I’ve been slacking but did my first mod and switched out the headlights. Massive difference for only 65$ and took 4 mins to do both sides.

Right is new and left is stock

What lights did you buy? Big difference. I pick up my Can Am next week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
                  What lights did you buy? Big difference. I pick up my Can Am next week.

2 sets of these --> https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

From the research I did 80% of people making the switch bought these and then the other 20% bought 2-3 other types.

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post
                    2 sets of these --> https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

From the research I did 80% of people making the switch bought these and then the other 20% bought 2-3 other types.

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                    X